Page 66 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16566162636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1436
Like Tree49Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by palmlover123 View Post
    No, thepiratebay tracker was down for a long long time, i am just trying to get the .torrent files. But others might be seeding it too.
    Seeding now . Just realized that I had the torrent file on my other computer. I think I am seeding @ 40-60 Kbs cuz ATT doesnt like bittorent

Oh, and you cant restore backups, so create a new profile( I used yahoo email), then just relogin via Impostah. (And Impostah is from Preware)
    Last edited by palmlover123; 10/02/2011 at 07:34 PM.
    My Pixi *Plus* can handle the "new features" of WebOS 2

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/
    fixi.tgz needs to be fixed on that torrent.
  3.    #1303  
    Who put the fixi.tgz file on a torrent?? The working one is the mediashare one :P

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Who put the fixi.tgz file on a torrent?? The working one is the mediashare one :P

palmlover123 made a torrent with all the files needed.
  5.    #1305  
    palmlover123 made a torrent with all the files needed.
    Well, if the files have wrong sizes, there will be trouble

Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Well, if the files have wrong sizes, there will be trouble

I used it the first time it was fine used it again and had to download fixi.tgz sepereatly and drag it only this wrong with it.
    2.1 is legit faster than 1.4.5. You just need to modify some stuff in Govnah. If you think it is so slow, go back to 1.4.5. I have even tried putting my Pixi on 1.4.5 and OC'ing to 806. IT DOESN'T EVEN COMPARE TO 2.1 CUZ 2.1 IS SO SMOOTH AND FAST.

Oh, and remember: THIS IS PRE-RELEASE BUILD. THIS IS NOT FINISHED YET.
    Hi palmlover123,

why dont you share the knowledge of settings in Givnah for running 2.0 smoothly ???

cheers,
    Cpu frequency: performance 600 max speed
    compache: enabled 128 MB
    i/o scheduler: anticipary
    top congestion: westwood

It feels faster cuz its more smooth than 1.4.5....

And I am posting from my phone also.

Quote Originally Posted by ashishha View Post
    Hi palmlover123,

why dont you share the knowledge of settings in Givnah for running 2.0 smoothly ???

cheers,
    I did...all the files are there...The files i seeded to people are the files I used to install 2.1..

Cpu frequency: performance 600 max speed
    compache: enabled 128 MB
    i/o scheduler: anticipary
    top congestion: westwood

It feels faster cuz its more smooth than 1.4.5....

And I am posting from my phone also.
    Thanks for your reply,

I knew only of the 32MB compcache! How could you go to 128MB ? PLZ explain.....

thanks in advance
    A BIG THANKS TO nuttybunny, Palmlover and shiftyAlex fore helping me put webOS 2.1 on my pixi+

Guys I need one more help! I cant get the app catalog work as my profile says 9.9.9 on palm thing. Can you guys help me replace the plam-build-info back to 1.4.5

Nuttybonny did say something on his blog but cant really understand, If it was required to backup from pixi running 1.4.5 then it must have to listed as step-1

Any way to edit the palm-build-info file from 2.1.0 ??? I have obtained it using webosinstaller

thanks in advance
    I did...all the files are there...The files i seeded to people are the files I used to install 2.1..
    yeah I know I'm just saying reinstalled 2.1 downloaded the torrent and the screen on my pixi was messed up and to download fixi.tgz agajn cause something was wrong the the fixi.tgz file in your torrent.
    Launch Govnah
    Hit "Profile"
    Then hit "Advanced Settings"
    Then hit "Compressed Swap"
    Then hit where it says compache memlimit.

The select 128 MB, and you need the scroll down to 128.

Oh, and don't forget to make compache enbaled
    Quote Originally Posted by ashishha View Post
    Thanks for your reply,

I knew only of the 32MB compcache! How could you go to 128MB ? PLZ explain.....

thanks in advance
    Well... That's surprising. I had assumed that since UK is not available for 2.1 on the Pixi, that Govnah would not be able to change any settings. But I just tried it, and while it can't be OC'd, you can change the settings palmlover123 was talking about. Raising the compcache from 10 to 128 seems to make the biggest difference--not sure the other changes really improve everything. The 2.1 Pixi now loads apps quickly and runs them smooth enough, however games still suffer. If you watched my video a few pages back, you see how the 2.1 Pixi lags a little bit every time I touched the screen in Destroids? It still does that, although not as bad. Still not as smooth as 1.4.5, but this may make 2.1 usable for me, since I don't game on my Pixi.

But, the clencher may be Sprint Nav. If I can't keep Sprint Nav on my Sprint 2.1 Pixi, it's a no-go. Looking into that now.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Guys need some help. I followed Bunny's instructions got my Verizon CDMA pixi on 2.1. Had some trouble signing in. Download Activation bypass tool but now stuck at trying to signing to my old profile. It says 'Data not restore' try again. Been trying for many times can't get pass this screen. HELP!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by jdpdata View Post
    Guys need some help. I followed Bunny's instructions got my Verizon CDMA pixi on 2.1. Had some trouble signing in. Download Activation bypass tool but now stuck at trying to signing to my old profile. It says 'Data not restore' try again. Been trying for many times can't get pass this screen. HELP!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

you can log into your old profile you have to make a new one then install preware then download impostah and log into your old one that's what you have to u .
    Quote Originally Posted by 74sickness View Post
    you can log into your old profile you have to make a new one then install preware then download impostah and log into your old one that's what you have to u .
    Hi 74,

does this als helps in getting 1.4.5 apps from official Palm app STOR (and my contacts backup) by seting overriding palm profile ?

I installed 2.1.0 on my pixi+ but missing few of those old apps from Palm app store and backup of my old profile..........

i wish i can do it while still having 2.1. on my pixi

Thanks for the help
    thanks for the info. Also, is there any repercussion of using Activation Bypass tool?
    Will I still be able to use my Pixi - Calls, Text and Data?
    I was able to create a new profile.
    Can you please explain how to use impostah to login my old profile?
    Quote Originally Posted by jdpdata View Post
    I was able to create a new profile.
    Can you please explain how to use impostah to login my old profile?
    Go to activation. Then enter your profile info