Page 54 of 72 FirstFirst ... 444495051525354555657585964 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1436
Like Tree49Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bero View Post
    How do i add/login my palm profile manualy?
    I meant that you need to add the data manually. Like your facebook, gmail, etc accounts.
    My Pixi *Plus* can handle the "new features" of WebOS 2

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/
    when i go to accounts the Palm Profile says "Dr. Skipped Firstuse"

how do i create a new Palm profile?
    i can't delete this one, all the options are grayed out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bero; 08/04/2011 at 12:34 PM. Reason: adding a picture
    when i go to calendar > accounts the Palm Profile says "Dr. Skipped Firstuse"

i don't have problems with mine, i just can't use the firstuse to login...
    That means you must doctor back to 1.4.5. Then delete the backup stuff from the backup app. Then install 2.1 on your Pixi. Unless you want your Profile to have Dr. Skipped Firstuse instead of your name..

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/
    Ok, PalmLover im trying the Airplane mode thing what exactly do you want me to do?
  5.    #1065  
    when i go to accounts the Palm Profile says "Dr. Skipped Firstuse"

how do i create a new Palm profile?
    i can't delete this one, all the options are grayed out.
    If it's GSM, go to the Device Info app, and do a "erase apps and data", then login to your profile like you should, via 3G, not in developer mode.
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    i cant get Sprint's connection? how do i get it?? what are the CDMA steps.
  7.    #1067  
    Quote Originally Posted by zacky59 View Post
    i cant get Sprint's connection? how do i get it?? what are the CDMA steps.
    For the love of god, even I somehow know how to do that!!!

1. Go and doctor to 1.4.5
    2. Activate your phone and log on to your profile
    3. Make sure EvDO works
    4. Install 2.1
    5. Use developer mode
    6. Go to Device Info
    7. Use Erase Apps and Data
    8. It should activate itself
    9. Login to your profile
    10. Done

CDMA People, am I right on this????

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Okay, everything worked it activated itself but when i go to log into my profile it says "you need to be connected to your wireless service providers network"
  9.    #1069  
    Okay, everything worked it activated itself but when i go to log into my profile it says "you need to be connected to your wireless service providers network"
    wow, that was fast, so you already doctored to 1.4.5, make sure you had internet, then installed 2.1, did the delete apps and data and everything??

i didnt doctor back im already aware the evdo works, because i did it yesterday and redownloaded 2.1 on and i was in dev mode since than but i just did the delete apps thing and thats what happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    If it's GSM, go to the Device Info app, and do a "erase apps and data", then login to your profile like you should, via 3G, not in developer mode.
    Oh.. I thought you had to doctor back to 1.4.5, then delete the backup info..I was looking at the Pre Meta-Doctor Steps..

i didnt doctor back im already aware the evdo works, because i did it yesterday and redownloaded 2.1 on and i was in dev mode since than but i just did the delete apps thing and thats what happened?
    So you have EVDO?

on 1.4.5. not on 2.1 thoo.
  14.    #1074  
    Quote Originally Posted by palmlover123 View Post
    Oh.. I thought you had to doctor back to 1.4.5, then delete the backup info..I was looking at the Pre Meta-Doctor Steps..
    mmm... Dr. SkippedFirstUse is a phony name your phone gets for the profile if you bypass the profile login using developer mode.

IIRC, this name does not get saved to your profile, so, if you login to it properly (erase apps and data then login), you should get the name from your profile.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

umm.. that doesnt work
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    mmm... Dr. SkippedFirstUse is a phony name your phone gets for the profile if you bypass the profile login using developer mode.

IIRC, this name does not get saved to your profile, so, if you login to it properly (erase apps and data then login), you should get the name from your profile.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Oh.... Also I toyed around with my palm-build-info, then i relogined via Impostah, then I still get a 9.9.9 version. Also I hear that the FB app has been updated...But whenever I go to it in the catalog, it says "Your Device isn't supported" or something like that.

UPDATE: I am super mad right now. Look at the supported devices

https://developer.palm.com/appredire...m.app.facebook

Even Impostah can't find the app
    Last edited by palmlover123; 08/04/2011 at 10:04 PM.

17.    #1077  
    Quote Originally Posted by palmlover123 View Post
    Oh.... Also I toyed around with my palm-build-info, then i relogined via Impostah, then I still get a 9.9.9 version. Also I hear that the FB app has been updated...But whenever I go to it in the catalog, it says "Your Device isn't supported" or something like that.

UPDATE: I am super mad right now. Look at the supported devices

https://developer.palm.com/appredire...m.app.facebook

Even Impostah can't find the app
    And that changed just today with the update

well, i'm lost with palm profile thing...

first i skipped it with devmode and i had "dr. skipped firstuse" so i erase apps and data,
    then i tried to log in, it recognized my profile but couldn't restore my data and said to try later so i made a new profile and finished the first use wizard,
    then i did erase apps and data again and tried tolog in again with my original and
    it said, again, that it can't resotre my data and also couldn't log in with my new profile.

so now i'm stuck and can't restore my data from my Original profile,
    Please advise...
  19.    #1079  
    well, i'm lost with palm profile thing...

first i skipped it with devmode and i had "dr. skipped firstuse" so i erase apps and data,
    then i tried to log in, it recognized my profile but couldn't restore my data and said to try later so i made a new profile and finished the first use wizard,
    then i did erase apps and data again and tried tolog in again with my original and
    it said, again, that it can't resotre my data and also couldn't log in with my new profile.

so now i'm stuck and can't restore my data from my Original profile,
    Please advise...
    Ah, that.. You have to go to 1.4.5, disable your backup (deleting it from the servers), then go back to 2.1. It should let you login and you'll even get your apps automatically.
    For facebook when i first installed 2.1 it never worked erased apps and data downloaded it and it worked. Its awesome .