Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 343484950515253545556575863 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1436
Like Tree49Likes
    Hey we should be happy enough we are one of the few with 2.1 on our pixis.
    Quote Originally Posted by 74sickness View Post
    Hey we should be happy enough we are one of the few with 2.1 on our pixis.
    I'm very happy with my Pixi with 2.1. I *just* want to make it a *little* faster...128 MB of compache is fine, but if we increase it, then it will run even faster and you will be able to open more cards.

Also people are just wait for this to be stable and out of testing. It is very stable, and I think it is out of testing. Maybe like 1/2 of all Pixi owners have 2.1 on their phones..
    My Pixi *Plus* can handle the "new features" of WebOS 2

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/
    i opened 43 today with 128mb uncluding my downloaded games.
    i opened 43 today with 128mb uncluding my downloaded games.
    Wow. With 512 MB of compache, you might open 100+ :P

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/
    Quote Originally Posted by palmlover123 View Post
    Wow. With 512 MB of compache, you might open 100+ :P
    I wont even have enough apps i barley had enough for 43 haha :P
    I wont even have enough apps i barley had enough for 43 haha :P
    I was jk about 512 MB. 512 MB might crash the phone...Since the Pixi only has 192 MB of RAM, I would say I put on like 300 MB of compache. Or at least double 192 MB, so like 384 MB would do it. Or maybe 400 MB....

Im pretty sure we are not going to have to have 50+ apps open at a time i usually have 3 open at a time.
    Im pretty sure we are not going to have to have 50+ apps open at a time i usually have 3 open at a time.
    Yea , I usually have like 3-4 open with 128 MB of compache. But the webos roundup app doesn't work...neither does the P/C app from Preware...

How how RAM does the Pixi have? I believe it has 192 MB, but sometimes in Govnah it has 194-195...

hey, i got 2.1 on my Pixi but i cant manage to get the EV (sprint's connection) to work.?
    Quote Originally Posted by palmlover123 View Post
    I meant try on a different computer. Maybe on a Mac our Ubuntu?
    Now i tried another cygwin installation on Win7 32Bit with the 32Bit SDK. The first try was on 64Bit.
    Same error
    I have no Mac...
    Do you know a good Linux Live-CD for this action?

Greetz
    Oliver
    Sorry for doublepost.
    I opend the "makefile".
    Is there another way to put the pixieumts.tar.gz on my pixi?
    Perhaps manual?
    hmmmm..... making my att pixi use UMTS (3G) will be good for me either,
    now I'm on GPRS and 2G, i would like to know if it possible, too.

BTW: the only thing i'm missing right now is my palm profile with all my data,i used impostah to login but it didn't sync the profile backup, what should i do?
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmeat View Post
    Sorry for doublepost.
    I opend the "makefile".
    Is there another way to put the pixieumts.tar.gz on my pixi?
    Perhaps manual?
    IT'S WORKING!!! Ubuntu made it possible
    Thanks 4 the help!!!
    HOLY COW this thread has moved forward since the last time I checked. I tried this, and I did like 2.1 on my Pixi, but the battery life was atrocious. So now I have a BlackBerry Tour. And I miss my Pixi.
    Quote Originally Posted by zacky59 View Post
    hey, i got 2.1 on my Pixi but i cant manage to get the EV (sprint's connection) to work.?
    Ummm, Try reboot your phone and turning airplane mode on and off.
    Quote Originally Posted by pspmanridg3 View Post
    HOLY COW this thread has moved forward since the last time I checked. I tried this, and I did like 2.1 on my Pixi, but the battery life was atrocious. So now I have a BlackBerry Tour. And I miss my Pixi.
    The battery life is great on my Pixi with the stock battery. After using it moderatly, I get usually like 60-70% left.
    Quote Originally Posted by bero View Post
    hmmmm..... making my att pixi use UMTS (3G) will be good for me either,
    now I'm on GPRS and 2G, i would like to know if it possible, too.

BTW: the only thing i'm missing right now is my palm profile with all my data,i used impostah to login but it didn't sync the profile backup, what should i do?
    You need to add that manually. Impostah just changes some stuff on the device, so that your old profile can be on it instead of your new one. And for the connection issues, maybe check in the Phone Preferences? Open up the phone app and then the app menu, them hit preferences and accounts. Then scroll down, then hit network type.
    How do i add/login my palm profile manualy?
    Quote Originally Posted by bero View Post
    How do i add/login my palm profile manualy?
    Make a new one install preware download impostah and log in to ur old one.