Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41464748495051525354555661 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1436
Like Tree49Likes
    :/ i give up. i finally got 2.1 and now i cant even use it.. ahaha
    YES!
    activation tool bypass thing worked. im on 2.1 but not on Sprints network what do i need to download and do now!(:
    74sickness likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by palmlover123 View Post
    Run Cygwin's setup.exe and search for "unzip". Then install it. After you install it the "unzip" thing, could you try doing it again and then telling us the results?
    Hello folks!

Thank you very much palmlover123!

It worked very well, and at that time my Pixi plus run webos 2.1

The app facebook is running well, but not for the mail. I did not do an apps and data erase, maybe i should try...

The app catalog show me only the free apps... (there is a patch for that?)

I understand that the instructions and patches related in "WebOS 2 Upgrade Pre Minus" could be followed for the Pixi, isn't it?

I love my Pixi in 2.1, "Merci encore pour votre travail"

uniulincu
    Quote Originally Posted by uniulincu View Post
    Hello folks!

The app facebook is running well, but not for the mail. I did not do an apps and data erase, maybe i should try...

I understand that the instructions and patches related in "WebOS 2 Upgrade Pre Minus" could be followed for the Pixi, isn't it?

uniulincu
    You have to do an apps and data erase to get email working on 2.1.
    i did a full erase and i am still not on Sprint's network also when i go to impotash and click activation and i type in my stuff but it says error 0 when i click login?
    Last edited by zacky59; 08/02/2011 at 06:09 PM.
    here it is : A Palm Pixi with 2.1 works on a CDMA Sprint phone. well atleast downloads on one. its on Sprints network, but i cant go on the internet. i can send messages tho..? ahaa.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zacky59 View Post
    here it is : A Palm Pixi with 2.1 works on a CDMA Sprint phone. well atleast downloads on one. its on Sprints network, but i cant go on the internet. i can send messages tho..? ahaa.
    So we have both got 2.1 not yayyaya and internet works great for me.
    i try to log into my Palm Profile through impotosh but an eror message keeps poping up?
    i try to log into my Palm Profile through impotosh but an eror message keeps poping up?
    hmm thats weird palmlover would know.
    yeah im waiting for him. is it just me or does 2.1 work like AMAZING. on a pixi its so slick and cool
    yeah im waiting for him. is it just me or does 2.1 work like AMAZING. on a pixi its so slick and cool
    I honestly think it runs better and smoother then 1.4.5 its amazing.
    AHAH i know right? what were the steps to get the internet working on a cdma pixi??
    AHAH i know right? what were the steps to get the internet working on a cdma pixi??
    The web app doesn't work for me but I still get 3G. Just install the Impostah patch override thingy from Preware, then relogin via Imphostah.

Just keep rebooting your Pixi until you get Sprint's "3G" Coverage. (Does Sprint have 3G or just EVDO?)
    My Pixi *Plus* can handle the "new features" of WebOS 2

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/
    EvDO
    Quote Originally Posted by uniulincu View Post
    Hello folks!

uniulincu
    The advanced steps work, but that last one doesn't. Ok, To see paid apps, Do this: Download the Pixi 1.4.5. Doctor. Then change the file extension from .jar into .zip. Open it. Then go to resources-webos.tar-nova-cust-image thing-
    then open the other one that you extracted from it- Now you should be in the webos image- navigate to /etc/palm-build-info. Then extract that file. Then open it up. Now open up Internalz on your phone. Navigate to /etc/palm-build-info(and to edit this, you must have master mode enabled, you can enable it in the settings)- Then change everything so it looks like the 1.4.5 one except for the first line that says: HP webOS 2.1.0. Then you can relogin via Impostah(easier), or go to device info-reset options- erase data and apps. Then you should have PAID apps *AND* you should have a 1.4.5 version on your profile page on palm.com/palmprofile.

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/
    uniulincu and pLUSpISTOL like this.
    EvDO
    Ok, try the steps listed :P. Search in Preware: Impostah. Then install the Impostah Overide thingy.

what do u want me to override??
    what do u want me to override??
    Just search in Preware: Impostah. Then look for a patch that has the Impostah name in it.

i already have impatosh when i try to sign into my profile from there i get error 1.
    i already have impatosh when i try to sign into my profile from there i get error 1.
    I know that. But try these steps .

Open up Preware. Search "Profile". Then install "Device Profile Service Override. Then once you install that, do a Luna Restart(I think you have to anyway). Then try to login via Impostah. If that doesn't work: Device Info- reset options- erase apps and data. But do that only after altering the palm-build-info. Refer to my post above to do that.