Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst 123456789101555 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes
    Guess what sprint just told me, they called me and confirmed the last they heard of the update was may 2nd its coming out and its webos 2.2 which means veers released that day along with 2.2 for pre2 wooooo
    Quote Originally Posted by zacky59 View Post
    Guess what sprint just told me, they called me and confirmed the last they heard of the update was may 2nd its coming out and its webos 2.2 which means veers released that day along with 2.2 for pre2 wooooo
    Um, Sprint doesn't carry the Pre 2 ... nor does the Veer have a CDMA radio.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    ... im talking about webos 2.2 for the orignal pixi and pre.. .
    ... im talking about webos 2.2 for the orignal pixi and pre.. .
    It's customary when you're talking about something to actually mention the thing that you're talking about.

You may find that people actually understand what you are talking about when you do that.

There are these things called punctuation and sentence structure which are also useful ...

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    It's customary when you're talking about something to actually mention the thing that you're talking about.

You may find that people actually understand what you are talking about when you do that.

There are these things called punctuation and sentence structure which are also useful ...

-- Rod
    if you read it as if it were written by a third grader, you'd get it. I have a lot of sibling and friends that practice poor grammar, so I understood what he was talking about. he said apparently he spoke to a sprint rep and they said 2.2 will be released for the pre and pixi on sprint on may 2nd. following that train of thought, he somehow believes that the veer will launch the same day as well.
    but, since we're in the forums of a generally smart group of cell phone enthusiasts, I think it'd just be safe to say that if you can't take the time to concentrate on getting the story right, spelling/grammar and all, then don't tell it all... or even attempt to.
    Thanks for keeping things civil, guys.
    nutty, can you post a video
    nutty, can you post a video
    Yes can you???
  9.    #89  
    As I said, I will post a video, yes.

I haven't had time to make it properly. And right now, when I had a bit of time, turns out that the camera's batteries are drained (could it be because of saturday's wedding? who knows :P )

I expect to have time at night. But as Rod implied on an earlier post, keep pushing me around and even the video will be postponed indefinitely.

I'm already ignoring some people's PM's and posts.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    um...was the video posted by Mr. Xtop not good enough? I mean, it didn't show everything but at least its something.
  11.    #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by pezman726 View Post
    um...was the video posted by Mr. Xtop not good enough? I mean, it didn't show everything but at least its something.
    My idea is to make a fair comparison between devices (which anyway I won't be able to because my Pre minus is not working right).

Anyway, I'm comparing at least the Pixi to a Pre Plus. If someone wants to add a Pre, be my guest. In the video I'll post the steps and times and you'll somehow see the experience and decide yourselves.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Thanks nutty! Sprint, IM LEAVING YOU, they lie to much... but for now 2.1 on Pixi FTW!
    Oyu're really gonna switch carriers over a phone? Don't do it unless you know you have money. My friend's parents did that and now they're not doing too well with Verizon...
    oh. really i was accualy thinking of verizon, haha, whatever if Sprint dosnt get Pre3 or the Slab phone, ill probably give up and go to android.
    Thanks for you work, make pixi more fun

[i]--
    May 3rd is here ... did your 'CEO-level' connections at Sprint let you down?

-- Rod
  17.    #97  
    does the webOS 2.0 version run faster than the 2.1 version?
    Ah, excellent question!!

Give me another week to test that one

Okay, but is 2.1 almost complete?
    Okay, but is 2.1 almost complete?
    It'll be done when it's done. Don't beg... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    s/Bonnie S./Zacky 5./ ...

-- Rod
    Well sed Rod