Page 25 of 72 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Yeah, keep doing that until you make your Pixi crash.

Compile means creating an executable file (or library) from source. The library files are compiled by Adobe, and they have only done that for armv6. What you're doing with the ipk creator is just package already compiled files. Yes, you can package them for armv6, but that's it.

Also, there are no Android devices with armv6 that run flash, Adobe never supported armv6.

You're wasting your time.
    Sorry, I just wanted to find a way to put Flash on Pixi.
    My Pixi *Plus* can handle the "new features" of WebOS 2

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/
    So.... How many of you lasted with 2.1..?
  3.    #483  
    Quote Originally Posted by bero View Post
    So.... How many of you lasted with 2.1..?

I just laughed so hard that I woke up both my dog and even my girlfriend!!!!!!

You just made my day with that comment.

But, really, how many?
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    1 .

i use it as my main secondary phone and am quite satisfied.
    I got through 2 hours before going back...does that count?
    i use this on my Pixi Plus as my primary, and have been since the day the fixed one came out, and I love it. Great work NB
    and what settings are you using?
    how do you make the makefile.txt just make so it waont be a txt file ??? help been trying for 2 hours
    Everyone in hear wants to use it ... but were not all knowledgeable with this ... ive been trying for 4 hours with no prevail.... please some one make a tutorial video ..i beg ... i seriously feel like breaking down and crying ..... ayuda help !!!!
  10.    #490  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonavillicana View Post
    how do you make the makefile.txt just make so it waont be a txt file ??? help been trying for 2 hours
    In the cygwin bash, after you change to the directory, type
    mv Makefile.txt Makefile

and there you go, file renamed
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    In the cygwin bash, after you change to the directory, type
    mv Makefile.txt Makefile

and there you go, file renamed
    its saying it cant find it !!!! i have everything like im suppose to c:diretory the 3 files and then the downloads folder with the doctor in it
    this is what i get sos ayuda help
    Attached Images Attached Images
    hey did you use the att palm pixi doctor or a verizon doctor i used the att and its been on destroying pixi partitions for a while..... help please
  14.    #494  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonavillicana View Post
    hey did you use the att palm pixi doctor or a verizon doctor i used the att and its been on destroying pixi partitions for a while..... help please
    It shouldn't take that long at all. The partition deletion is quick. I say you disconnect it, take the battery off and start again.

I tried to make it as fail proof as possible, but there may be some Pixis that have trouble with this procedure. Sorry

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Quote Originally Posted by bero View Post
    and what settings are you using?

I don't remember, and my Pixi is rebooting, but it was the second set of settings suggested on this thread, I think. The difference is, I forgot to turn the swap back on after trying to set the swap to 90MB.
    Can somebody help me... I'm using cgywin.. i have the 3 files and the downloads folder with the doctor in all i get is this:

UPDATE: forgot to install the "unzip" programs in cgywin...

UPDATE: Spoke to soon, it says that it installs fine but then it says that it can't find the 2 files( fixi,tgz and the other one). When I turn it on it gets stuck in a loop. But I can access recovery mode .
    UPDATE: Doctored back to 1.4.5.
    Last edited by palmlover123; 06/23/2011 at 07:08 PM.
    My Pixi *Plus* can handle the "new features" of WebOS 2

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/
    i got everything in the right place but i keep getting the error 2...... how do i fix this.?
  18.    #498  
    Quote Originally Posted by zacky59 View Post
    i got everything in the right place but i keep getting the error 2...... how do i fix this.?
    Have you tried redownloading the at&t webos doctor and placing it in the downloads directory?

no, but what would that do? its already there.
    ok i did that. still no go