Page 10 of 72 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152060 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes
    I the cygwin terminal just type la and hit enteer. BAH STUPID AUTOCORRECT. Should say ls above!
    Last edited by pezman726; 05/23/2011 at 09:47 PM.
    If you're more comfortable w/ Windows Explorer, use it. Go to: C:\cygwin\home\<whatever username you used to build meta-doctor>\meta-doctor\downloads. Find the Makefile.txt, delete the .txt extension, and save. If you saved the Makefile.txt elsewhere, go to that directory, delete .txt extension, and save.
    la didnt do anything, and ls showed up as meta-doctor
    the makefile isnt even in there,? ?? ? ? theres just meta doctor /webos doctors in their??
    ok, now you need to find that directory using windows explorer and put your files there!
    how do i use internet explorer to do that?
    windows explorer...just the regular thing in windows that you use to browse your hard drive.
    make sure you have your verizon or sprint doctor handy as well, cuz after you try this you're gonna need to go back to 1.4.5
    confused.
    Zacky, when you downloaded the Makefile, where did you put it on your computer?
    its not called makefile. its called make for me. and in c:\pixi
    jesus h christ in a chicken basket.

zacky, lets keep this in our pm thread. Don't need all this clutter in here.
    So this will work on a Sprint pixi? The title says GSM but I see that someone posed something about installing it on their sprint pixi.
    give it a go and find out. Worst that happens is it can give you an excuse to pick up a veer! :P
    this will work on a Spain Vodafone Pixi Plus?

Thanks,
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Hi dacoga,

Yes, it should work on a Vodafone Spain Pixi Plus, I have one, but I have the error of colored lines on the screen as pezman726 (and now also as NuttyBunny).
    HA! Yes, with Pezman's advice, I got 2.1 on my Palm Pixi Plus. And I'm now doctoring back to 1.4.5, because of the line issue, and the fact that I couldn't get past first-use.
    comedic gold
  19.    #199  
    I think I found the problem.
    After I confirm, I'll issue an update.
    I really think it will be a small fix in the Makefile.
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    I think I found the problem.
    After I confirm, I'll issue an update.
    I really think it will be a small fix in the Makefile.
    Awesome! I'll test as soon as you throw it up!

Thanks!