Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GTAFan9999 View Post
    No exact date but coming soon? Sounds like November to me.
    I would assume they'd release the update before the 2-year upgrade date for the OG pre users, which is June, and especially before the 2-year upgrade date for the OG pixi users, which is November.
    this smells fishy. I've never chatted with a rep who's grammar, syntax and spelling was so horrible. Also, the OP's syntax and grammar are very similar in error to what the supposed rep was typing. I'm thinking this is doctored.
    I can't speak for OP, but mine is cut & pasted from chat window w/o alteration.

But, most important is the first line of my post.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I see pandas.
  4.    #44  
    This is not doctored at all you, can even take the session id from my chat, and he'll tell you what he told me.
    If this is true, there are going to be a lot of happy webOS fans. I'm also thinking this could be part of their "make things right" promise. One can only hope.
    anyone else interested in calling sprint to ask them if they're doing this? If its true, all reps will have the same, textbook answer.
  7.    #47  
    accualy the reps dont have this info (yet) you would have to email dan@sprint.com and someone named mary should email you back, and then call you. but when you first email her, make sure you include your phone number and a good time for her too call you.
  8.    #48  
    yeah! and even if they dont do it on Sprint, they are still going to make a webos doctor for all the phones that didnt get the update, (if the carrier didnt already update it) we'll just have to wait till may 2nd to see.
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    Im gonna try and chat palm right now. ill screenshot the chat.
  10.    #50  
    Oh, dont even try. they deny every little thing.. chat with Sprint though, or email dan@sprint.com
    Quote Originally Posted by zacky59 View Post
    Oh, dont even try. they deny every little thing.. chat with Sprint though, or email dan@sprint.com
    Actually, my chat was with premier gold diamond encrusted platinum coated generic chat support, not Dan/Dan's "office".
    I see pandas.
  12.    #52  
    ok, heres the thing that was fake anyways because i asked sprint about the session id you put, and its not real, so stfu. lmao.!
    Yeah bud, I spend all my waking hours making up chat sessions to impress gerlz on the internets.
    I see pandas.
  14.    #54  
    ok than... expain why your chat session isnt real?
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    9:47 PM Connecting...
    9:47 PM Connected. A support representative will be with you shortly.
    9:47 PM Support session established with Medwin.
    9:48 PM Medwin:
    Hi.
    9:48 PM Nathan :
    hi i wanted to know
    9:48 PM Medwin:
    Thank you for contacting Palm Technical Support. Please give me a moment to review the info you provided.
    9:48 PM Nathan :
    is there anyplans to upgrade any of the palm phones on the sprint network to webos 2.X
    9:49 PM Medwin:
    May I know the webOS version on the phone?
    9:49 PM Nathan :
    9:49 PM Medwin:
    Thanks.
    9:50 PM Nathan :
    so?
    9:51 PM Medwin:
    We are working on alternative plans and will share details with you in upcoming weeks.
    9:51 PM Nathan :
    that includes sprint phones?
    9:52 PM Nathan :
    ?
    9:53 PM Nathan :
    hello?
    9:53 PM Medwin:
    As of the moment, it is still not possible yet and we don’t have any specific information yet.
    9:53 PM Nathan :
    Ohkay, so then who are the alternative plans for you speak of?
    9:53 PM Medwin:
    If any update released on this, you will be notified and info will be posted to palm.com
    9:54 PM Nathan :
    well. you guys have released a way to upgrade by doctor to some european pres. Will that be possible stateside?
    9:55 PM Medwin:
    There might be a alternative webOs doctor which includes the update for webOS 2.0 .
    9:56 PM Nathan :
    oh so its in the works?
    9:56 PM Medwin:
    Yes.
    9:56 PM Medwin:
    Yes.
    9:57 PM Medwin:
    Is there anything else I can help you with?
    9:57 PM Nathan :
    nope ty?

Didnt feel like screencapping. trust me i wont waste my time making this up lol.
    Cuz you said so?

Amazing, tried to back up your OP by going to Sprint for kicks to see what info I could get, and the thanks you provide is calling me a liar.

Go grab a cup of maturity at Starbucks.
    I see pandas.
  17.    #57  
    ok.. so your a liar, because when you copied and pasted the conversation or however you did it, it should have had: "these" qouatation marks around everything you said, but, mkay.
    Umm.. yeah. I'll believe it when I see it. But might make me think otherwise to upgrading to the nexus s 4g. I'm done hoping. So i'm just playing the game to see what new phone grabs me.

Best of luck HPalm, let the games begin.
    Quote Originally Posted by zacky59 View Post
    ok.. so your a liar, because when you copied and pasted the conversation or however you did it, it should have had: "these" qouatation marks around everything you said, but, mkay.
    Hey bud. Just chatted with Sprint. Not a single quotation mark. Now apologize to PrinceAlbert, since you are obviously wrong.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    This thread is hilarious.
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast