Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    if you want webOS 2.x on your pre-, than just check out the forums. us pixi users, however, will have to rely on update rumors and frankendoctor fixes, like this one: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pi...-new-post.html
    Quote Originally Posted by cmilette View Post
    if you want webOS 2.x on your pre-, than just check out the forums. us pixi users, however, will have to rely on update rumors and frankendoctor fixes, like this one: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pi...-new-post.html
    This thread isn't about wanting 2.x, but about Sprint pushing out 2.x OTA. This would be HUGE since many of our webOS woes are centered around carrier support! Which is also why this is kind of hard to believe.

If Verizon ever pushed 2.x OTA I would indeed re-doctor my 2.1 Pre+ with the VZW 2.1 doctor.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    Ah, perfect, so, I might as well stop working on the 2.1 FrankenPixi
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  4.    #24  
    Nooo! Please dont! Sprint always lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Ah, perfect, so, I might as well stop working on the 2.1 FrankenPixi
    Since your working on a GSM version only, Sprint might release the CDMA version and then someone else may be able to work with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by zacky59 View Post
    Nooo! Please dont! Sprint always lies.
    so...um...if you know sprint always lies, then why even bother making the original post?
    Quote Originally Posted by pezman726 View Post
    so...um...if you know sprint always lies, then why even bother making the original post?
    +1
  8.    #28  
    Im excited for it, too! my point being if Sprint doesnt come through (like they havent before) i want something to fall back on so can you guys chill..
    Im excited for it, too! my point being if Sprint doesnt come through (like they havent before) i want something to fall back on so can you guys chill..
    I get what you're saying, but I would've rather you have gotten secure sources of the update, instead of saying "oh hey, sprint pixis might get updated, but then again sprint always lies soo..."
  10.    #30  
    yes, i realize what your saying too... Dan@sprint.com AKA Mary P. is contacting me today with the offical news about 2.0. i will sureley tell you if this is another hoax by sprint or the is legit. Just be patient.
  11.    #31  
    Update!!! - mary p just called me and said "hp will be releasing webos 2.0 for the carriers to decide what they want to do with it but it does not nessicarly mean sprint will get it, even if sprint doesnt atleast now we know palms alternative plans are to make a webos doctor, and as of may 2nd this could come true!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garage91 View Post
    oh, my iPhone 7 is coming in the mail tomorrow. It has a 3d camera and can cure cancer. You can trust me, I wouldn't lie to you or anything.
    in three separate test cases, it even impregnated women, who previously had their tubes tied.
    Update!!! - mary p just called me and said "hp will be releasing webos 2.0 for the carriers to decide what they want to do with it but it does not nessicarly mean sprint will get it, even if sprint doesnt atleast now we know palms alternative plans are to make a webos doctor, and as of may 2nd this could come true!!
    well, heck! I'm about to email dan too (no sarcasm intended)
  14.    #34  
    do it!
    done.
    /backs up a truckload of salt.

Here's my chat log:

14:50:11 : Connected to sprint.ehosts.net

14:50:11 : Session ID: 2659823

14:50:11 : CDJohnson25: Initial Question/Comment: Pre webos update

14:50:21 : Kate A has joined this session!

14:50:21 : Connected with Kate A. Your Reference Number for this chat session is 2659823.

14:50:21 : Thank you for contacting Sprint. My name is Kate A.

14:50:32 : CDJohnson25: Hi, Kate.

14:50:44 : Kate A: Hello.

14:50:54 : Kate A: May I know your concern in detail?

14:52:44 : Kate A: Please let me know your concern in detail so that I can assist you with.

14:53:53 : CDJohnson25: I have 2 Pre phones. Will we be getting the WebOS version 2 update anytime soon?

14:54:19 : Kate A: Let me check the information for you.

14:55:01 : CDJohnson25: thanks

14:55:54 : Kate A: Thank you for your patience.

14:56:04 : Kate A: I have checked the information for you.

14:57:09 : Kate A: I am sorry, but as of now there is no any official declaration about it.

14:57:44 : Kate A: However, you will get the alert on your phone when it will come.

14:58:00 : CDJohnson25: no official date is set? But, it will be coming sometime soon?

14:58:55 : Kate A: There is no exact date, but it will be coming soon.

14:59:25 : CDJohnson25: ok, one other question.

14:59:44 : Kate A: Sure.

Not holding my breath, but hey, a glimmer of hope?
    I see pandas.
    hmmmm.....eet ees geeting velly velly eentellesting
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
  18.    #38  
    Yes, it is! and i think sprint will get the update if not may 2nd webos doctor 2.0 ftw!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garage91 View Post
    oh, my iPhone 7 is coming in the mail tomorrow. It has a 3d camera and can cure cancer. You can trust me, I wouldn't lie to you or anything.
    Oh please...

The iPhones ALWAYS been able to cure cancer!

Hopefully this pixi stuff is true.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    /backs up a truckload of salt.

Here's my chat log:

14:50:11 : Connected to sprint.ehosts.net

14:50:11 : Session ID:

14:50:11 : CDJohnson25: Initial Question/Comment: Pre webos update

14:50:21 : Kate A has joined this session!

14:50:21 : Connected with Kate A. Your Reference Number for this chat session is .

14:50:21 : Thank you for contacting Sprint. My name is Kate A.

14:50:32 : CDJohnson25: Hi, Kate.

14:50:44 : Kate A: Hello.

14:50:54 : Kate A: May I know your concern in detail?

14:52:44 : Kate A: Please let me know your concern in detail so that I can assist you with.

14:53:53 : CDJohnson25: I have 2 Pre phones. Will we be getting the WebOS version 2 update anytime soon?

14:54:19 : Kate A: Let me check the information for you.

14:55:01 : CDJohnson25: thanks

14:55:54 : Kate A: Thank you for your patience.

14:56:04 : Kate A: I have checked the information for you.

14:57:09 : Kate A: I am sorry, but as of now there is no any official declaration about it.

14:57:44 : Kate A: However, you will get the alert on your phone when it will come.

14:58:00 : CDJohnson25: no official date is set? But, it will be coming sometime soon?

14:58:55 : Kate A: There is no exact date, but it will be coming soon.

14:59:25 : CDJohnson25: ok, one other question.

14:59:44 : Kate A: Sure.

Not holding my breath, but hey, a glimmer of hope?
    No exact date but coming soon? Sounds like November to me.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast