1.    #1  
    Ok so I got a palm pixi through sprint a couple of months ago when I switched from AT&T. I felt like trying something new seeing as I have itouch 3g no use getting a iphone. (im aware sprint doesent sell iphones)

Anyway I got preware for some facebook chat addon plugin. Any my phone has been really slow ever sense i first started with preware. I want to get my phone back to the offical firmware or close to it then put preware on it again.

Now every time i want to do something with my phone it seems to fall short. I wanted to get internet from my palm pixi to my itouch 3g. But apparently you cant bluetooth teather them. I would seriously like to know if anyone has a solution to this.

Honestly I feel like this phone isent for me. It has a nice interface and all but really it cant do anything I want. I would like to play emulators on it. At the bare minimum I would like to play emulators! Someone please tell me what to do with this phone!!!!

Summery:
    -palm pixi to itouch internet?
    -How to make phone go faster
    -What to do with a pixi anyway?

ps: atleast i have pandora :/
    try uberkernel yet? Enable compcache and OC to 806mhz.
    if you download the freetether app through preware you should be able to tether via bluetooth. Ive never done it so I cant confirm but it should work.

In addition to uberkernel/govnah for OCing you should change the logging settings to minimum levels by opening the phone app and dial ##LOGS#. When the menu screen opens up click the clear logs button and the set logging level box and set it to minimum. Also, in preware download the muffle logging patch. This all should give the phone a little more pep.

As far as Emulators I dont think there is anything available for the pixi.
    Last edited by gfunkj; 04/16/2011 at 09:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkj View Post
    if you download the freetether app through preware you should be able to tether via bluetooth. Ive never done it so I cant confirm but it should work.

In addition to uberkernel/govnah for OCing you should change the logging settings to minimum levels by opening the phone app and dial ##LOGS#. When the menu screen opens up click the clear logs button and the set logging level box and set it to minimum. Also, in preware download the muffle logging patch. This all should give the phone a little more pep.

As far as Emulators I dont think there is anything available for the pixi.
    I don't think the Sprint version of the Pixi has a WiFi radio...
  5.    #5  
    From my understanding itouch blue tooth can only connect to other ios devices wihout the use of other apps. I treyed it an i couldent get it to detect my device. The speint pixi doesnot havebluetooth. O and what do i woth my pixi it feels so useless its just a phone really that can text and call aswell as browse the web. Its just a decent phone nothing special....
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I don't think the Sprint version of the Pixi has a WiFi radio...
    you're right but he said he wanted bluetooth.