1.    #1  
    I got to installation finally! Then I got this.

ERROR: an error occurred while attempting to install .ipk
    An error occurred, return value: 22.
    ipkg: invalid magic

What the heck is that?
    sounds like you are trying to install a patch that conflicts with another patch. Are you using Preware? Could you provide some specifics... Like what phone, what carrier, what version of webOS, what patches you have installed, what patch generated the error...

That will make it easier for members to help you figure things out. And welcome to PreCentral!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    sounds like you are trying to install a patch that conflicts with another patch. Are you using Preware? Could you provide some specifics... Like what phone, what carrier, what version of webOS, what patches you have installed, what patch generated the error...

That will make it easier for members to help you figure things out. And welcome to PreCentral!
    yeah these are the things we need to know !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    Pixi Sprint windows 7 webos 3.14 I tried two apps filecoaster and nodoze both apps got that error.

I'm disabled and unable to press the screen wake up key and desperately need nodoze. I had a centro I dearly loved went to blackberry but missed palm so. Hoping you guys can help.
    Vixenbairn,

Don't use filecoaster anymore as it is outdated. You need install Preware. Once Preware is installed, you can simply search and install Homebrew apps and patches using that application.
  6.    #6  
    I luv you! That worked fantastically. Nodoze installed now and I can now operate my phone for some things. Stylus is on order and my palm is now accessible. Thanks so much for the help.