1.    #1  
    Hello,
    I am trying to find ESN/MEID for my Palm Pixi Plus (Verizon) with references to different posts on finding meid and esn number.
    Can you please guide me on finding ESN and MEID addresses with QXDM.?
  2.    #2  
    Bump, is anyone having the idea for it?
    Just desperate to find the Addresses.
    Many time i am not able to check my Pm early. PM me your query with your frequently checked email address. Or better way you can mail me at: 'okaymailme@yahoo.in'
    what do you want to do ??
  4.    #4  
    Find and clean the esn.
    Many time i am not able to check my Pm early. PM me your query with your frequently checked email address. Or better way you can mail me at: 'okaymailme@yahoo.in'
    me too wanted to do that
    sent u pm
  6.    #6  
    Fellas,
    I am up with a way to find the ESN addresses. Will show the tutorial shortly.
    cool i am waiting
  8.    #8  
    tutorial is updated on my blog since, i found it risky to put here. It might be the rule violation.
    Follow it up:
    Cap-a-Pie [dot] org Blog Archive Finding ESN with CDMA Workshop.
  9.    #9  
    I have updated the tutorial.
    It now contains a method of ESN changing.
    The esn change tutorial was made in hurry. I wasn't able to make it clear.