Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am getting Pre next week. will get it connected to bsnl and hopefully it will work effectively. I also like Tata network but I have to fiddle lot to get it working on my pixi.
    I saw the bsnl cdma website, the plans seem to be costly. what are your prepaid plans ? actually 1x is dirty than edge. evdo, let's check it out lol.
  2.    #22  
    best is 1x unlimited internet for 250 INR
    I have a limited mobility plan which is locked to my city .
    Take a normal full mobility plan and you can use any of GSM postpaid plans to it
    its given in note in postpaid GSM website
    No other operator gives 1x unlimted for this price
    I think thats really cheap. I want SMS pack as well as good connectivity. I am opting for prepaid. WHat all charges have you paid as of now?(RUIM + Activation + Lifetime etc.)
    Or you using Postpaid?
  4.    #24  
    sms pack and other charges are there on bsnl website
    you can confirm connectivity in pune first
    I have limited mobility postpaid
    GSM postpaid plans are available for full mobility postpaid CDMA only
    Its bit difficult for me to understand the terms used by BSNL. Been to BSNL but the office was closed. Will go tomorrow and look ahead. My case with tata is that, my phone is blocked at the moment.
    Went to bsnl today. They dont have service in Pune. BSNL is full of slow working oldies.
    Many time i am not able to check my Pm early. PM me your query with your frequently checked email address. Or better way you can mail me at: 'okaymailme@yahoo.in'
  7.    #27  
    really bad for you
    Now pixi would be a wifi only device ?
    Yes, it has been a wifi device since i have bought it. My tata indicom is blocked, it dint got activated correctly. I have a know person who is giving me MTS with 10gb evdo for 1.5k but thats too costly. I can convert it to Reliance, seen many posts on Rimweb.in, but those guys are unhelpful.
    Many time i am not able to check my Pm early. PM me your query with your frequently checked email address. Or better way you can mail me at: 'okaymailme@yahoo.in'
    Hello friends
    I have brand new PALM PIXI PLUS (verizon) CDMA mobile. I want to use in reliance network. Any one can help me to use MEID/ESN. please reply me
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12