1.    #1  
    Hi everyboy!! I uploaded Video: play HP WebOS 2.1 with Palm Pixi+
    Have fun

Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    nice, looks to be running okay. really smooth actually. we need to get this on other pixis soon
    Damn, that is way better than what I was expecting! When I had a pixi mie would slow down when I had around 3 apps open and you were switching when you had a game open.
    Hey my pixi was able to run over 20 cards at one point without overclocking.
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GTAFan9999 View Post
    Hey my pixi was able to run over 20 cards at one point without overclocking.
    limited basic apps maybe.
    I think that actually loaded angry girds faster than my 849mhz pixi. Wth??? Can't wait to watch the full bid, since I only skimmed it.
    I am so ready for this!
    I'm convinced I'm not being tricked. This needs to happen. The Pixi+ needs love!
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    That pixi runs faster than any pixi I've seen before; I'm starting to lean to the belief that this is a prototype new pixi (Maybe a trashed concept), or a version of webOS 2.x optimized for older hardware.

I'm leaning towards the latter, which makes me wonder why Palm hasn't released the webOS doctor for it. :/
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    My little budget phone that could needs this update!