Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    sounds like fun!!! I spend 1/2 of my day in unix (and the other half in java) anyway
    Last edited by pezman726; 04/16/2011 at 10:57 AM.
    Quand pourrait-on avoir la mise à jour vers WebOS 2.1 ? Je remercie à tous ceux qui ont participé.
    Soyez patient

gotta love google translate lol
    Google translate is very excellent ! =p
    If you know of some in Mexico who could lend me his/her pixi for a few days, it would be great. Shipping from other countries to Mexico is not that cheap

Si alguien conoce a alguien con un Pixi en México que me lo pueda prestar por unos días sería excelente. El envío desde otros países a México no es tan barato como quisiera.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Nutty,
    can u give us an update?
    I think he just did. He is stuck until someone gets him a pixi to mexico.
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    I have a verizon wireless pixi that DOESNT have a wifi chip that I can send from FL. I'm not sure if that would be useful.

Maybe better, I'll throw in $5 to someone who can ship a non-franken version.
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    Hello, where do you live?? I'm on Mexico City, and I own a Palm Pixi Plus activated on Iusacell, if you want to I could lend it to you for a few days, other option could be donations, pixis are fairly cheap (i've seen them on mercado libre going for 1200 mexican pesos)
    I have a PIXI, I can try ?
    People, after I manage to get a Pixi, and test, and make it run, and manage to create a set of files that can be copied to another Pixi, yes, you will be able to try.

Not before. I won't share the files with mr.xtop's data on them either. First they have to be cleaned.

Be patient. I don't have a Pixi, I don't have money to buy one, so, please hold

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    holding...
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    score, i love holding music!

But yha im happily waiting.
    I don't understand why they don't upload the backup file into a server, this way much more people could work on it? I think there are a lot of talented guys who can make it work for our pixis...
    Quote Originally Posted by virsnatepo View Post
    I don't understand why they don't upload the backup file into a server, this way much more people could work on it? I think there are a lot of talented guys who can make it work for our pixis...
    I'm wondering the same thing. I'm new here, so don't know much about the community, and I'm sure nutty was chosen because of his expertise, etc. But why is someone who doesn't have a device the gatekeeper for this exciting development? It should have gone to someone who actually could work on it. No offense of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by virsnatepo View Post
    I don't understand why they don't upload the backup file into a server, this way much more people could work on it?
    Probably a small thing called copyright law.

-- Rod
    The backup is full or mr.xtop data. It has to be (at least) cleaned.

Thanks for your understanding.

Vietnam, Mexico, Australia. This is truly a joint global effort. I love it!
    no me respondiste, si gustas yo te presto mi palm pixi plus para que hagas lo necesario, si quieres mándame un MP o contáctame en mi correo augustofretes at gmail
    Quote Originally Posted by augustofretes View Post
    no me respondiste, si gustas yo te presto mi palm pixi plus para que hagas lo necesario, si quieres mándame un MP o contáctame en mi correo augustofretes at gmail
    Te mandé un MP, para que me agregaras también al Gmail
    Te agrego pues.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast