Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    whats the paypal email again?
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkguy View Post
    whats the paypal email again?
    cesar.negrete (at) gmail dot com

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Sent €10
    Thanks xtop, NB and everyone else, let's hope for the best
    Quote Originally Posted by JeeEmm View Post
    Hey NuttyBunny,
    just sent USD50 via paypal.
    Me too. $50 USD just sent.

NB, you should have enough to pay for it now, or be pretty darn close.

Thanks for all the work you're doing in support of the webOS community, and thanks for focusing some love on the Pixi/+, a device that certainly deserves more lovin' than it usually gets!

TTB
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
    Hi NB and all,
    I'm Sorry i havn't donate yet, it's a Holiday, here in Istael so i'm busy with the family
    and all of that.

I wanted to thank you all for donating, I will donate tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    I believe we should have enough? thanks to all who donated! 2.1 on the pixi hurah!
    Yup, it's enough. Now I'm trying to get to an arrangement with this guy as he has very few ratings in his account, I really wouldn't want to deposit him and that he just disappeared. I hope he could send the Pixi to me before thursday (it's holidays over here).

I'll keep you guys posted.

Thanks to everyone who is making this possible. I really hope we can make this a dream come true

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Man I wish I could've donated but in Texas it's hard to find a job at 15. The nearest places to work at hire one year older than my own. And since I don't really need to spend money on things I would've donated 50 bucks.
    Stupid Mercado Libre page, they just changed the payment method, I have to re-verify myself, and their page doesn't work right... argh! And we're on holidays from thursday till monday. I really, really hope the seller cen get the money from them tomorrow so he can ship it overnight... if not, well, I'll get it until monday

That's alright. Even if does come Monday it brings students closer and closer to summer vacation...
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    I know I might regret this but...
    Well, people, if we're going for the Pixi I'll need a little more help, $69 won't make it!!!
    Hey I read in the later post that you got one. Did it have to be from Mexico? I might be able to talk my daughter out of her Sprint Pixi Plus (hacked). She is using my old Pre Classic.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    wait a sec... The pixi that nuttubunny just bought is one of yours?? Phucdaigia? With 2.x on it? Or were you just saying that you have pixis with 2.x on them.

EDIT: Oh. I see. From your other topic. You sold Mr.xtop the pixi with 2.1! All is clear in my early morning brain now!
    Last edited by pezman726; 04/20/2011 at 04:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pezman726 View Post
    EDIT: Oh. I see. From your other topic. You sold Mr.xtop the pixi with 2.1! All is clear in my early morning brain now!
    Clear? Nothing is clear for me. How do they get Pixies with webOS 2??!?
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    File Explorer – fast and simple file manager (root support on webOS 3)
    QuickChat for Facebook – real-time Facebook chat (broken)
    Archive Manager – extract and create archives (zip, rar, 7z, …)
    FTPit! – full-featured FTP client for webOS
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTAFan9999 View Post
    Man I wish I could've donated but in Texas it's hard to find a job at 15.
    lol, just develop webOS apps
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    File Explorer – fast and simple file manager (root support on webOS 3)
    QuickChat for Facebook – real-time Facebook chat (broken)
    Archive Manager – extract and create archives (zip, rar, 7z, …)
    FTPit! – full-featured FTP client for webOS
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
    Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    Hey I read in the later post that you got one. Did it have to be from Mexico? I might be able to talk my daughter out of her Sprint Pixi Plus (hacked). She is using my old Pre Classic.
    Well, no, it can be from anywhere, but the shipping from other places is not what you may call cheap... Anyway, it wasn't a cheap shipping either from Mexico to Mexico... bah... at least it came out relatively cheap.

Now I'm just waiting for the stupid MercadoLibre page to release my payment to the seller so he can ship it.

Quote Originally Posted by pcworld View Post
    lol, just develop webOS apps
    I'm not much of an app developer but I am taking a computer science class next year and I may learn something about using C++ or .Net frameworks to create different programs.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTAFan9999 View Post
    I'm not much of an app developer but I am taking a computer science class next year and I may learn something about using C++ or .Net frameworks to create different programs.
    Regular applications (unlike games and other things) are created with Javascript, HTML, and CSS.
    Guys, Gals... focus on the topic

I'm really excited! Once you've got the Pixi what do you have to do exactly?
    nuttybunny,
    did phucdaigia09 ever get back to your PM? I'm curious what he's doing with those other 2.x phones and where they came from. And if there are any newer testing devices, or if 2.1 is where hp/palm stopped with the pixi.