Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I am using Page Plus & am a little confused about what my balance is. I logged into my pp account, I'm using the 1200 TNT plan, It says 1084 min, 1964 texts, 51 mbs. This is how much I have left, right??

Also I got an icon, I didn't see in the user manual. It's on the top right corner, next to the wifi icon. It 9 little circles w/a phone on top, kind of like the keypad when you make a call. It doesn't move. Anyway, what is it? thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JennRN View Post
    I am using Page Plus & am a little confused about what my balance is. I logged into my pp account, I'm using the 1200 TNT plan, It says 1084 min, 1964 texts, 51 mbs. This is how much I have left, right??

Also I got an icon, I didn't see in the user manual. It's on the top right corner, next to the wifi icon. It 9 little circles w/a phone on top, kind of like the keypad when you make a call. It doesn't move. Anyway, what is it? thanks
    If you know you haven't used that many minutes/texts, then yes that's how many you have left.

The other thing you're seeing is called "TTY/TDD". TTY/TDD

It shouldn't be on unless you turned it on. To turn it off, open the phone app, swipe down the top left app menu, go to Preferences. It's in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.