Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    You realize a password that contains an @ isnt working because you are pressing the "Alt" key on your full size keyboard.... because thats where the 0/@ key is on the pre/pixi.

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by gfdos.sys View Post
    You realize a password that contains an @ isnt working because you are pressing the "Alt" key on your full size keyboard.... because thats where the 0/@ key is on the pre/pixi.

lol
    but you dont need to press alt on webos for the @ symbol to come up ...
    ... When you feel compelled to use gestures on every screen you come across.
    when you try to flick open windows off of your desktop screen @ work.
    when you mean to scroll down but scroll up by accident on your laptop far too often.

Wow that was a confusing thing to try to write lol
    I find myself trying to swipe emails and other things to the side to delete them from my iPod Touch.
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrirWolf View Post
    I find myself trying to swipe emails and other things to the side to delete them from my iPod Touch.
    Doesn't this function already work on the iPod Touch?
    Not on as many things as on webos.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    When you realize that if you weren't using a palm device, you would be using the same "gestures" except it would be to "flip off" your device, not to "flip CARDS off" your device

*staring deviously at wife's non-palm phone*
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    On my ipods keyboard. I make tons of mistakes because im use to the pixi and gesture keyboard combo
    When you use the "cascade windows" option in Windows because it reminds you of Stacks...