1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,

I'm a recenet owner of a Palm Pixi Pluz qwertz from Germany sim unlocked. It works great, except the apps store, that i believe is only for the US, for me it always shows a warnig sign saying: the action could not be completed. try again later

I also realized thet the bluetooth doents connect to my Mac, it searches only for audio devices wich i think its poorly, my Treo lasted almost 5 years only "died" last month and use to do everything!!!!

Can you guys tell me if we can install java games like i used to do it on my Treo? I tried to install a jar file through an email but the Pixi didnt recognized the file.

Help plz guys

TY
  2.    #2  
    * Sorry for my english...
    Quote Originally Posted by mesara View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Can you guys tell me if we can install java games like i used to do it on my Treo? I tried to install a jar file through an email but the Pixi didnt recognized the file.
    Just put the .jar file to the USB drive then install manually it via prejvm.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Where are you located?
    Where was the device first activated? Is it a new device or used?
    Where did you buy it?
    I believe it was activated in Germany, and that is a new device, at least i bought it like that through Ebay Germany.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilotovef View Post
    Just put the .jar file to the USB drive then install manually it via prejvm.
    Sorry i dont understand... which usb drive and what is prejvm?
  6.    #6  
    Where are you located?
    Portugal, my carrier is Vodafone PT
  7.    #7  
    Do you have a working data connection? You probably do.

Go to Device Info, and perform a Full Erase.
    After that, log into your Palm Profile again, and check the AppStore.

Done that already, quite a few times in the beginning. The store it worked 2 times but now only warning sign.

Cant we have games and apps without the app store?

With my Treo i used to install the prc files with bluethooth, but this bluethooth only searches for audio devices and i dont know how to install in another way.

Is it Web os Install trusted application? I had a rough start with this phone and now that is working fine, i dont want to ruin it
  8.    #8  
    THANK YOU for your help Guy