1.    #1  
    I was really surprise to see in today's Fry's ad offering the Pixi+ with verizon. Wasn't all the recent steep discounts due to verizon blowing them out of their inventory? Can anyone shed some light?
    Until the Veer is out there is nothing from HP in the same form-factor. So yes they are still selling it, and anyone who signs up for a 2 year contract on one is ... i'm not sure how to be polite, so i won't say it.
    I don't know if I would commit to a contact for one, but its worth the $50 I paid for it. I'll go month to month until Verizon says when they are ending unlimited data, and then I'll sell my soul again for two years. Unless I switch to Sprint. I used to say I might switch to T-Mobile, but we can nix that idea now.
    a few months ago some vzw info was looked here that they would drop the pixi+ in q2 or /3 (can't remember% but they are good about supporting/repairing/replacing phones for 2 years after EOS.

that said, I agree with the previous posts that its better to get them off contract to be able to grab the veer or pre2/3 when they are available.

the bonus is the pixi will lock you in to unlimited data. Vzw never changes plans on existing phones, so any plans they have for eliminating uncapped data will be introduced with new phones.

its a great phone for many, but I wouldn't sign a two year deal when they are easy to get for less than $100
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 03/28/2011 at 09:04 PM.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Pixi Plus is not listed as an available phone on Verizon on line site. Phonescoop lists the pixi plus as discontinued by Verizon.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanwall View Post
    Pixi Plus is not listed as an available phone on Verizon on line site. Phonescoop lists the pixi plus as discontinued by Verizon.
    That's why I was wondering what the heck is going on when I saw the ad offering it on verizon.