1.    #1  
    so my small speaker stoped working for some reason. Everytime someone calls I have to answer thro the speaker phone. Is this a bug. Or is my speaker broken. I havnt droped it or anything like that
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Sounds like you are stuck in Headphone mode. Try searching the forums for Headphone mode fix. Basically, if you have had a headset plugged in lately the phone doesn't know it's unplugged. Try putting your headphones in and then pulling them out several times or you could use the q-tip with half the cotton pulled off and alcohol to clean out the socket.
    Hope that helps,
    -- Kevin
    x2 You are stuck in headset mode grab a headphone jack and plug it in and out like 15 times should take it out.
    3 possibilities.

Stuck software. You will find a patch that could help. The phone has an interactive test that sometimes un-stick it. Sometimes shutting the phone down and remove the battery for a few minutes sometimes resolves this problem

Jack has something in it, pocket lint, corrosion, etc. Some have reported fixing this by quickly plugging/unplugging the jack a bunch of times.

Jack has mechanically failed. If the fixes above aren't effective, call your carrier and have it replaced or repaired.
    A shot of canned air in the jack does wonders too.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  6.    #6  
    **** yeah!! You guys are the best!! The q-tip trick did the trick.. Lol I was going crazy answering all my calls on speaker.. Lol loud *****es be trippin.. :P jk it was lane answering my phone in public.. Looked like a total ****** bag. Thanks again guys.
    Had the same issue. Got on a chat with a Palm CSR. He had me plug and unplug my headphones quickly 10-12 times. Fixed the issue. Although, I am still afraid to plug anything into the jack with fear it will happen again.
    Great info guys, I just unstuck my phone by plug and unplug my headphones quickly ~15 times. Fixed the issue.