1.    #1  
    So I bought a Pixi Plus (Verizon) from 1Saleaday and after getting it activated on Verizon, the phone keeps restarting all day long. I emailed the 1Saleaday and they said that since it has a manufacturer warranty on it to take it to them. How in the heck do I do that? Would a Verizon store help out? Im guessing not since it was not purchased by them. Any ideas on how I could get this fixed for my girlfriend? She is loving WebOS and I dont want her to think its the operating system that keeps causing this problem! Thanks in advance for any help!
    I dont think verizon would want anything to do with that phone. If you decide to go through Palm's warranty I suggest you do the online chat thing and get an RMA. You will have to ship it to Texas, and you will get back in a two or three days.
    I would first try a doctor..

pull the battery, and while holding the volume button 'up' connect it via usb to the computer

once you get charge icon, put the battery back in and run the 1.4.5 doctor

If that doesn't work.. then you've got a problem
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

verizon will honor the warranty. They don't know/care where you got the phone from. Call their support number for some troubleshooting and they will replace it if needed.

sounds like a loose battery to me.
    OP, I'm having the same problem (sadly). I doctored the phone with 1.4.5 immediately OOB and so far am loving it.

Problem is it seems to randomly restart when I'm using the phone and doesn't seem to be overheating (Temp in statusbar confirms normal temps). I read about the loose battery problem that some users have and put a piece of paper to wedge it closer to the contacts. No-dice. Also having a problem every so often when rebooting the phone where the screen becomes upside-down and inverted with a bluish tint?? Rebooting normally fixes it, but it leaves me uneasy about the future of the phone.

I purchased mine from DailySteals instead of 1saleaday, but the same type of cheap deal (39.99). I'm hoping a lot of these don't have that problem as I was really looking forward to this phone. Please lmk what you find out, and who would be the most appropriate place to go to RMA this.

Best,
    Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by mojonba View Post
    I dont think verizon would want anything to do with that phone. If you decide to go through Palm's warranty I suggest you do the online chat thing and get an RMA. You will have to ship it to Texas, and you will get back in a two or three days.
    Can you confirm this? Have you done this and have they been able to pay for shipping to them?
    before you do anything else. Call verizon. Irs their phone, and they should replace it.
    OP, cause I'm curious, do you have Preware installed on your Pixi Plus and if so what version?

Cantaffordit, thanks for your reply! I am chatting with them right now and will post our convo when we're done. Hopefully this will help someone in a similar situation. I am relieved to see I'm not SOL.

EDIT: I am chatting right now. It seems they will look into it, and offer to fix or ship me a working device. Note the last 2 words. I cannot for the life of me get this tech to admit it is not a new device. You must have your invoice to send to them, FYI.
    Last edited by mdz61384; 03/17/2011 at 10:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdz61384 View Post
    Can you confirm this? Have you done this and have they been able to pay for shipping to them?
    I have done several RMA's with Palm. They don't cover shipping to them but it will only cost you $2 if you send it USPS First Class Mail Parcel and it will get there in 3-5 days.
    My moms pixi did this all the time. Had to send it back to vzw (we bought it from vzw btw). It's a common issue and can be solved by either web's doctor or even putting some tabs of paper in where the battery is to give it a better connection.