1.    #1  
    I am sure I am not the only one who would like this but there are times when I would like to move an email into a saved folder, which would stay on my phone when I bring my emails into my PC. Currently I move these emails to the Trash folder but that means I can not use my trash folder for trash!

So.. is there a way to add more email folders to the Pixi?
    I use Gmail. It shows all folders that I have created in my account. I think all you need to do is create the folder online and it will sync it. At least I know that to be true of Gmail.
  3.    #3  
    I use POP emails. I have a gmail account and did add the Saved email folder and set up gmail in my pixi which did bring in the saved folder but I can not move emails from my pop accounts to the Gmail saved folder. I also checked to see if I had a saved folder in my Pop Webmail account and I do but it did not transfer in.

Is there an App for this? I have not seen one in App Catalog
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    You can only move emails within a given account. So, with a POP account, there is no way, that I am aware of, to store emails in folders. Needs to be an IMAP or EAS account.
    Dan
    Just thinking out of the box here, you could make a separate gmail account for saved email and forward stuff to that.
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Would it work for you to have your POP account automatically forward EVERY piece of mail you get to your gmail (or Yahoo, or whatever) account, from which you can do what you need to do with them? I have done this for my work account during long vacation times, when I know I won't be accessing that account, but I still want to keep up with what might be going on.
    tim
    Quote Originally Posted by danilyn22 View Post
    I use POP emails. I have a gmail account and did add the Saved email folder and set up gmail in my pixi which did bring in the saved folder but I can not move emails from my pop accounts to the Gmail saved folder. I also checked to see if I had a saved folder in my Pop Webmail account and I do but it did not transfer in.

Is there an App for this? I have not seen one in App Catalog
    You really should set your Pre to access the gmail account as IMAP instead of POP.

In its basic form, POP email pulls mail from a server, and removes it from that server. IMAP stores it on the server, and allows multiple clients to "see" the email in the same folder structure.

While a POP client can be set to not delete the email from the server, creating a folder will not affect any of the other clients.