Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That would be cool the palms pre pre 2 could be all up to date
    question: now that the 2.1 SDK is out of NDA, would there be some possible way to get 2.1 on my pixi? just a question... I'm not familiar with meta-doctoring, frankendoctoring and whatnot.
    Quote Originally Posted by cmilette View Post
    question: now that the 2.1 SDK is out of NDA, would there be some possible way to get 2.1 on my pixi? just a question... I'm not familiar with meta-doctoring, frankendoctoring and whatnot.
    Unfortunately, no. The emulator in the 2.1 SDK is built for the x86 instruction set, not ARM6/7. I'm hoping HP makes it right for AT&T Pixi Plus owners by making an unlocked Veer available with some form of trade-in discount.
    Quote Originally Posted by dgdonovan View Post
    Unfortunately, no. The emulator in the 2.1 SDK is built for the x86 instruction set, not ARM6/7. I'm hoping HP makes it right for AT&T Pixi Plus owners by making an unlocked Veer available with some form of trade-in discount.
    at least you got wifi I'm on a sprint pixi mannnnn
    well, maybe some nonsprint pixi will get 2.x doctor like the pre did and the community will be able to mess with it.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by cmilette View Post
    at least you got wifi I'm on a sprint pixi mannnnn
    well, maybe some nonsprint pixi will get 2.x doctor like the pre did and the community will be able to mess with it.

Why dont you buy a broken screen pixi on verizon then swap the radio borad then you will get wifi?
    In my opinion I think the pixi "plus" is just a pixi with wifi.
    Quote Originally Posted by 74sickness View Post
    Why dont you buy a broken screen pixi on verizon then swap the radio borad then you will get wifi?
    Would I be able to do this with the verizon carrier locked pixi's on ebay going for a $1 and that seems to be the only reason they are broken....?
  8.    #28  
    If you are with sprint and you want wifi buy a verizon pixi plus and just swap the radio board people say it works and there is a video on youtube of how to do it.
    I doubt anyone who works for Palm would call it the "2.0 hack" and if there was such a thing it would have been highly publicized on the forums.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    yea try and get a pixi webos 2.1 webosdoctor :evil grin

<3
    Quote Originally Posted by GTAFan9999 View Post
    In my opinion I think the pixi "plus" is just a pixi with wifi.
    Dude I totally agree. ;D
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12