1.    #1  
    I just swapped a verizon pixi plus radio board to my sprint pixi. The wifi works great and all that. i backed everything up before i did it, however i lost Angry Birds and a College Algebra app and i go to get them back at the app store and they are lost. i sent a link from this website to my phone via sms and it says these apps are not available for my model. is there something i can do via preware? any help at all.. also, when i plug my phone in via usb to my computer i no longer have the option to sync media.. are these things i just have to deal with. also is there a patch to "hide the verizon nav" any and all answers or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

d
    Quote Originally Posted by dharsh06 View Post
    I just swapped a verizon pixi plus radio board to my sprint pixi. The wifi works great and all that. i backed everything up before i did it, however i lost Angry Birds and a College Algebra app and i go to get them back at the app store and they are lost. i sent a link from this website to my phone via sms and it says these apps are not available for my model. is there something i can do via preware? any help at all.. also, when i plug my phone in via usb to my computer i no longer have the option to sync media.. are these things i just have to deal with. also is there a patch to "hide the verizon nav" any and all answers or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

d
    Well it sounds like you've done the board swap but not any doctoring. I believe you will need to use meta-doctor and then a regular sprint doctor.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Well it sounds like you've done the board swap but not any doctoring. I believe you will need to use meta-doctor and then a regular sprint doctor.

Excuse me if I sound incompetant and new to this all, I am! I am new to this all and kind of dumbfounded by all this stuff.. is there anyway you could direct me to a place that would explain how to do this step by step. It would be very much appreciated!! Thanks

d
    Last edited by dharsh06; 02/25/2011 at 08:58 PM.
  4.    #4  
    link to all this? plleasse....