1.    #1  
    So I downloaded UberKernel for the Pixi and Govnah. I use the Pre Uberkernel on my Pre, am now trying to overclock my daughter's Pixi. I've done a Luna Reset, and rebooted the phone 2x. When I open Govnah, it's not giving me any additional profiles for overclocking and will not accept anything over 600MHz. Any help with how to get the profiles to show up? They didn't show up on my Pre at first, but after rebooting, they showed up and I was able to set up OC profiles.
    Try this: uninstall both. Install Uberkernel. Restart. Install Govnah. Restart. Does that work?

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Start over by installing the stock kernel that is conveniently available in preware. then follow the steps posted by mikeisnowonfire.
  4.    #4  
    It worked. Kind of embarrassed that I didn't think to do that. I appreciate the support though, PreCentral community rocks! Thanks!
    Hey guys, I'm new to the Palm Pixi Scene. Is there a way to set the overclocking profile so that it lowers the cpu speed and voltage during idle and ramps it up when there are active prgorams? Also, what is warthog and where can i find it? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by masentka; 03/01/2011 at 02:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by masentka View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new to the Palm Pixi Scene. Is there a way to set the overclocking profile so that it lowers the cpu speed and voltage during idle and ramps it up when there are active prgorams? Also, what is warthog and where can i find it? Thanks in advance.
    Yes, there is an option for "ondemand" or "ondemandtcl" in Govnah. You create a range (I have mine set from 122.88mhz at idle to 787.2 mhz when needed - it saves with battery life substantially vs. one set mhz) and it will adjust the processor speed as needed.

I believe the msm7k does the same, but at a much smoother transition. I found it to be a little slow on rampup, but some others like this setting.

I recommend you read through the "Experimental Pixi Overclocking" thread (yes, I know its long, but its full of lots of information).

WarthogKernel is another kernel similar to Uberkernel. I would recommend trying Uberkernel until you get the hang of it; though if you choose, Warthog is in the Kernel testing feeds. (You will have to add the kernel testing feed to Preware - sorry, but if you dont know what I'm talking about, you probably should read more before overclocking your Pixi.)