Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    It might still be there. Check it out. I am going to give it to my sister in-law.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Hmm... Was hoping to find a broken one on eBay for less than $20 to make my Sprint Pixi a plus. But you guys keep bidding them up!! Might have to just get one of these.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I got one a couple weeks ago on 1SaleADay for $50. In a couple months they'll be free. Took a about 10 days to get to me. I think it was a popular item. :-)
    set it up for wifi and you have a cheap ipod with a keyboard.
    I just ordered my first WebOS/Smartphone phone (Pixi+) from DailySteals.com for $54 a few days ago. My current dumbphone has been acting up on me and I figured since this is essentially the same price as replacing it via the insurance program I might as well go with this. Am anxiously waiting for it to be shipped!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiltswitch View Post
    I just ordered my first WebOS/Smartphone phone (Pixi+) from DailySteals.com for $54 a few days ago. My current dumbphone has been acting up on me and I figured since this is essentially the same price as replacing it via the insurance program I might as well go with this. Am anxiously waiting for it to be shipped!
    You're going to love it, it's perfect for new smartphone users.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    It might still be there. Check it out. I am going to give it to my sister in-law.
    Let us know when it gets shipped or if you've gotten any tracking codes. I also placed an order and wanted to see what to expect in shipping time. Thanks
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Ok, been lurking here for a few weeks. Ordered one of the Pixi+ and am anxiously awaiting my first webOS experience. Have had my time with winmobile, have been running android flavors on my trusty old xv6900 for a while. Huge slab'ophones just don't appeal. Even as Mac user since '85, iPhone interface really seems overrated for true usability. No shipping yet, trying to be patient......
    Ok, just got my shipping confirmation. Hopefully its trip from Ny to SoCal won't take too long.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Just got my shipping confirmation too. In OH, so trying to be patient......still. Got bored and fired up my old Q9c to practice using a real keyboard.
    The Q series is one of my favs. I still miss some of the features my Q had that the Pixi does not.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    I just picked one up as well, got the shipping confirmation yesterday evening. I always liked the candy bar more than slider, but got a pre plus last year on verizon because of performance and screen size. I couldn't pass up a $45 pixi.

smile4them - How do you know it's coming from NY? I'm in CT, so that is great news if true.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffhoward View Post
    I just picked one up as well, got the shipping confirmation yesterday evening. I always liked the candy bar more than slider, but got a pre plus last year on verizon because of performance and screen size. I couldn't pass up a $45 pixi.

smile4them - How do you know it's coming from NY? I'm in CT, so that is great news if true.
    I read in a thread that 1daysale ships from NY and checking the tracking code this morning confirmed that it was shipped from Edgewood, Ny :]
  14.    #14  
    Yeah mine shipped yesterday as well. I got a tracking number.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  15. Bo
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I ordered two and my order was at my doorstep when i got home today. One of the devices won't power on though.

Contacted 1sales support address and got an automated response right back, hope they'll contact me with a real reply soon
    I got the Pixi Plus for $50 a few weeks ago, damn good deal and even better at $45.

I hope that they "Release" webOS 2.x for the Pixi. It would make the purchase an amazing deal.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    @Bo-how was your order packed? Decently, I hope. Original box or generic? TIA. Hoping mine might make it tomorrow so I can play with my new toy over the weekend.
  18. Bo
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    It was shipped by ups from brooklyn NY and packaged loosely in a regular manilla envelope lined with bubble wrap. One of the phones works without any problems but I can't do anything to power on the other.

1sale emailed me today and said I should contact the manufacturer because the device is under factory warranty but I feel as if they should replace the device or refund my money. If push comes to shove, i'll contact my CC company and have them work things out. That's one thing that has always worked for me.
    Mine came in and it working great sale and at the verizon wireless website you can get the touchstone back for $5 with free shipping
    Glad you guys are getting yours. My tracking information just updated after a few days and it says it's not too far so I'm expecting it tomorrow. Hoping it doesn't show up like Bo's did. I'm interested in how 1Saleaday is going to handle that situation
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast