1.    #1  
    I just activated a Palm Pixi Plus on PagePlus wireless today. I created a profile and everything but I cannot see the app store. My profile is email verified according to the palm website. The phone part works fine, no problems there. I do not want to break the phone part because I really need this as a phone for emergencies at least. How can I get to the app store, its software version 1.4.0 if that makes any difference.

I am on the $10 every 120 days plan, simply because I do not need more than that. I would like to download apps over wifi and not use 3G. I currently have 3G turned off and the pixi connected to wifi but my device will show a 3G signal when I turn data back on. I have not plugged my pixi into my computer yet at all.

Also about software updates, I know you are supposed to set updates to manual so that it does not use data, I want to know how to do that, thank you in advance.
    Try software update to 1.4.5 and see if that helps.
  3.    #3  
    Ok I am really stupid, I couldn't see the app store because I didn't know that you had to scroll horizontally, I thought you could only scroll down. I can see the app store now and it is working perfectly.
    ^^good, now scroll all the way to the right and select 'updates'.
    It's nice to see all these people new to webOS showing up. If HP sells the Veer for $45 off contract they might get somewhere.
    Enjoy webOS! If you have any more questions, feel free to bug all of us!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraAB87 View Post
    Ok I am really stupid, I couldn't see the app store because I didn't know that you had to scroll horizontally, I thought you could only scroll down. I can see the app store now and it is working perfectly.
    Now you're gonna be really dangerous, lol. Are we having fun yet?
  7.    #7  
    Okay I found the app store and did the software update no problems there. I want to download ringtones in some way but I can't connect my Pixi to my computer. The reason I can't do this is because I have a Windows 7 64 bit PC (Dell studio XPS 8100) and when I tried to connect the Pixi to the computer, well it disabled most of the USB ports leaving me with a VERY BIG MESS to fix. I obviously don't want to go through that again, so if anyone knows how to get ringtones directly to the device without having to hook it up to a computer I would appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by pixi kid View Post
    Try software update to 1.4.5 and see if that helps.
    "Try software update to 1.4.5 and see if that helps. " How do I update os version 1.40.30 to 1.40.5
    NorManley