View Poll Results: What is your favorite color for the Touchstone cover?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pink

2 3.39%
  • Blue

7 11.86%
  • Green

8 13.56%
  • Orange

8 13.56%
  • Black

34 57.63%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm thinking of going with blue.

Wife is sticking with black, guess she likes safe and boring.

What color is yours?
    I went with the green. But since VZW put them on sale for $4.97 (w/ overnight shipping) I now have one of every color but pink, so I can change things up a bit. Hell, I may even get the pink.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    I've got the blue on now, but will switch to pink next time I switch from my Pre+. Wish I'd bought all the colors last week since it seems that only Pink is left for super cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by shrxwin View Post
    I've got the blue on now, but will switch to pink next time I switch from my Pre+. Wish I'd bought all the colors last week since it seems that only Pink is left for super cheap
    Nah I just checked Verizon's site again... If you shop for Pixi accessories, it only shows the pink one, but if you click on it you can change the color to any of the other colors and successfully add it to your cart. I just got the orange and blue one delivered from VZW today (ordered last night) so I know they still have some.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    thanks Syndil. I changed colors and added to my cart but then when i looked at my cart it said 'Pink'. I'll go try for the orange and green now!
    I'm not sure if this will work, but try these links if you have trouble picking the colors:

Green

Orange
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tip - it took a few tries of click on my color, click on my color again before putting in the cart and finally got them into my cart, only had to remove the pink from the cart once also grabbed the snap on cover with the touchstone cutout.
  8.    #8  
    Well, I ordered everything but the pink today. Maybe the flashy colors will make me feel a few years younger. I can bet that it's going to get the attention of my teenage nieces and nephews.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    I already have used my blue and pink ones, and yesterday morning i added the green and orange. no idea why i need them but for so cheap I felt I had no choice but to order!
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    there are options....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    green black and two fish art cover
    Quote Originally Posted by shrxwin View Post
    I already have used my blue and pink ones, and yesterday morning i added the green and orange. no idea why i need them but for so cheap I felt I had no choice but to order!
    Yeah, that was my thought process too. I have noticed that my green cover seems to get dirty very easily, so that might be a reason for me to switch it out. The other colors like that too?
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    I somehow got a dark scuff mark on the pink one within a couple hours of putting it on, but then I used the blue one for a couple days last week with no issue.

one thing to look out for - the little flap that closes over the usb hole - on my pink one the little metal piece magnetized to the phone side and let go of the flap side, so the flap doesn't close flat anymore. if i get industrious i can hopefully find some adhesive that will hold it into the flap without endangering the phone... luckily the metal piece has stayed stuck to the phone so isn't lost yet!
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    btw - the HP shopping site has a few print touchstone backs - a red one with some sort of design, one like snakeskin and one with a skull. not sure i need to branch out that much!
    Yeah they are selling them for $10 which is a bargain compared to what they used to sell for. Some sites are still trying to sell them for around $50. I think the barn one is a nice way to go if you wanted a red cover.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    I couldn't understand before having Pixi why you want to have more than one cover. But I bought a second cover today. Maybe I'll buy more later, so collect all color cover soon...
    I order one of the blue ones and they changed my order and sent me a pink one.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    When I tried ordering off the website, the pink kept showing up no matter what other color I selected. That's why I order everything over the phone. Also, that's how I discovered they will swap out the Pre case for the Pixi case by talking with a live person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    Did it display the proper color in your shopping cart when you added it? I received my orange and blue ones without issue...
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    oh fun, the anticipation of seeing what shows up for my order of an orange and green
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast