View Poll Results: What is your favorite color for the Touchstone cover?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pink

2 3.39%
  • Blue

7 11.86%
  • Green

8 13.56%
  • Orange

8 13.56%
  • Black

34 57.63%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    Personally, I would love a non-glossy finish. It leaves less fingerprints, makes it less slippery, and can actually add some class if it's done right.
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad
    ggendel, the standard TouchStone covers are matte, with a somewhat rubberized feel.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    Did it display the proper color in your shopping cart when you added it? I received my orange and blue ones without issue...
    Yea, it had the proper one displayed in the cart and on the final order confirmation page. However, the confirmation email they sent it had changed and I didn't notice right away that they had changed it.

Moral of the story, verify ALL confirmation pages match up. Don't just assume the emailed confirmation will be an exact copy of the final order confirmation page in your browser.
  4.    #24  
    Received my order but they're all black, arrgh. Hope I can get verizon to straighten it all out.
    Wow that does suck. Makes me think maybe I got lucky. I wonder what the cause of the color screwups is.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    still haven't received my Green & Orange order, the anticipation is killin' me!
    I wish they made a dark blue one..

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I ordered a blue and a black and received what was ordered. I was worried for a minute that I'd be the proud owner of two pink cases. Also got the touchstone and car charger from the Pre bundle deal. Now I just need the phone from DailySteals. Ordered on Monday and still no shipping notice. I guess I am spoiled by Amazon Prime.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtReynolds View Post
    I ordered a blue and a black and received what was ordered. I was worried for a minute that I'd be the proud owner of two pink cases. Also got the touchstone and car charger from the Pre bundle deal. Now I just need the phone from DailySteals. Ordered on Monday and still no shipping notice. I guess I am spoiled by Amazon Prime.
    Heard from buyers of the last deal that it took 10 days, so, patience.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    yippee - my green & orange showed up finally yesterday, the correct colors. plus I'd picked up the clear case on this order - I love having the hole in the back for the touchstone like my Pre's case. when reaching over to type while it's 'docked' it holds it's position a lot better
    Glad to hear--err, read it!
    Touchscreens are a fad.
  12.    #32  
    I tried ordering off the website but the pink one is the only one that ends up in the shopping cart no matter what color I selected. I tried calling the order in but they couldn't place my order prolly because I didn't have a verizon account. Then I called a local verizon store to see if they had any in stock. They didn't but the store guy placed the order for me and verified all the part numbers corresponded with the respective colors. Come next Monday I should have some color covers. Fingers crossed.

All out of orange covers is the word I got from the store guy.
    Last edited by pixi kid; 02/25/2011 at 11:16 AM.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    i switched to green today and liked it a lot more than i expected!
    Quote Originally Posted by pixi kid View Post
    I tried calling the order in but they couldn't place my order prolly because I didn't have a verizon account.
    That is interesting. I have always suspected that these bargains we find on Verizon's site are intended solely for VZW customers. I think it is an error on someone's part that non-VZW subscribers is able to order them from the website. As cheap as the items are, and the fact that they throw in free overnight shipping... I don't see how they could actually be making money off the sale.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
  15.    #35  
    Receive all the color covers today. Yipee. Trying out the green first and it certainly has added a little pizazz to the pixi.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    happy to hear they finally made it
    I really like the orange back; however, as I have a tendency to drop my phone, I'm going with a black Touchstone cover so it won't be as noticeable that I did a hackjob on my Otterbox case.
    Just found this thread and was able to order a orange, a green, and a pink for the wife.
    Great deal, thanks. Any bargain places for the snakeskin cover or the Touchstone charger?
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by wheresmyphone View Post
    Just found this thread and was able to order a orange, a green, and a pink for the wife.
    Great deal, thanks. Any bargain places for the snakeskin cover or the Touchstone charger?
    Here for the touchstone bundle Set Your Location
    it's for the pre so the pouch is not for the pixi but don't order straight off the website.
    I called them to order mine and the csr swapped out the pre pouch for the pixi. You might need to call back a few times to get a csr that will sell it to you without a verizon account.
    Just ordered the touchstone bundle off of the site. Didn't care about the case, so didn't call. Great deal for the home and car charger. Much Thanks!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast