Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    Just won a (sprint) Pixi for 15 bucks and (sprint) Pre for 17 bucks
    what to do with them now

LOL... I just throw a quick bid on both wasn't really thinking I was going to win at those prices
    I imagine ebay prices for pre and pixis are way low right now, especially considering the retail prices for the Verizon pixi plus. I assume these were used?

I bought my pixi used (like new) on ebay over the summer and paid 120 for it.
    Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    yes both are used
    Then you need to start hoping that the seller: 1. knows what a "clean ESN" is and 2. sold you a phone with a clean ESN. Ebay is littered with people selling CDMA phones that never had their account closed. Hopefully you will have good luck with those...and if not, they offer a return.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    Then you need to start hoping that the seller: 1. knows what a "clean ESN" is and 2. sold you a phone with a clean ESN. Ebay is littered with people selling CDMA phones that never had their account closed. Hopefully you will have good luck with those...and if not, they offer a return.
    This is where PayPal comes in handy.
    2 weeks ago I bought 4 N.I.B. Verizon pixi+'s for $200. Activated 3 of them for the family. They worked out great. Family feels like they have new cool phones and I get to transfer their upgrades to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post
    This is where PayPal comes in handy.
    Exactly! It's the only payment method I'll use on Ebay!

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    YUP paid with paypal
    Being on a 3rd-party reseller plan, I can't get upgrades (requires minimum $35 monthly plan) so I buy all my phones off eBay, including my current Pixi. Paid quite a bit more than $15, however. Kudos!
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    @errbin

Let me know if you wanna sell the Pre -I could use another at the moment...