1.    #1  
    So, I installed the Droid theme from prethemer a couple weeks ago on my palm pixi plus using WOSQI, and now that I want to change back to the standard palm theme, I can't manage to get rid of the green lettering for the carrier string and time. I have been through the device manager in WOSQI and I can't figure out why this is a problem.
    Help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance,
    Jalopieno
    You will need to edit the systemui.css file located in "/usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/stylesheets/systemui.css". What I did was install Internalz and locate the file. After locating it, I copied it to "/media/internal/". Then you can use the Internalz editor to change the file. You need to look for 4 or 5 instances where there will be a line that looks like this:

color: #00FF00

Or something similar. The word "color: #" will be the same but the "00FF00" might be different. Just change the line to this "color: #fff". Once you changed all the lines that have that, save the file.
    Now the tricky part is getting it back to the place where it belongs. You will need terminal installed or do it with novacom. Just type these commands and then restart your phone and you should be good to go.

mount -o remount,rw /
    cp /media/internal/systemui.css /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/stylesheets/systemui.css

Don't forget to hit enter after both those commands and good luck.