1.    #1  
    I am contemplating getting one of these for my son. Trying to figure out the best cellphone model and provider to go with... Any thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by brockfernandez View Post
    I am contemplating getting one of these for my son. Trying to figure out the best cellphone model and provider to go with... Any thoughts?
    Wait 1 more day and see what HP has for new phones. Then you have a choice at saving $ for an older model or waiting x days/weeks for the new models.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I say yes to buy if you can find it for a great price. (Lately, that's been easy.)
    They are free with new contract on Sprint and at&t or you can get one without a contract on verizon for 70 bucks. (they are still like 300 bucks without a contract on sprint and at&t)
    The original Pixi is not worth owning. No wifi.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilKell View Post
    The original Pixi is not worth owning. No wifi.
    The original Pixi, meaning the one that Sprint carries. The Verizon model (Pixi Plus) has wifi & mobile hotspot.

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

Yes I should have specified the Pixi Plus has been selling for about $50 off contract. I went with page plus cellular to try it out.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I recently bought one of the $60 no-contract VZW ones. I'm glad I did. You'll definitely want to overclock it as it does lag a bit but it's a nice pocketable portable device. I was intending to use the device as a backup or vacation phone, but it has replaced my Droid X (for now) on my personal account. I use the free VZW Mobile Hotspot feature when I want to use the DX for anything.