Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    This really seems like an error on Verizon's end. Just call them and complain and threaten to cancel your service and they should get off their butts then!
    I completely agree. You should be demanding a new phone from them! lol
    Oh, are here are the instructions from the WebOS Internals site:
    How To Recover - WebOS Internals
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHoff View Post
    Nope just found on the site here... load the doctor connect phone w/out battery, holdind vol up to get batt on screen, insert batt while holding vol up, when usb appears relase vol up viola but I won't worl

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Let's get to the basics, used phone or new from Verizon?

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Oh, are here are the instructions from the WebOS Internals site:
    How To Recover - WebOS Internals
    Thank you!

Sent from my eVo
    PLEASE.... change your avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    PLEASE.... change your avatar
    Me?!?

Sent from my eVo
    I think the guys here don't like "the Hoff" nearly naked.

Also, +1 for this being Verizon's fault. How can they reactivate a device if they already moved service, without your permission? They need to explain themselves!! Was the ESN on the Pixi bad or something? They should have known this when they activated if so.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Okay, you don't use U.S. cellular. They reactivated your Droid.

No Doctor is going to fix this.

Dude, call VZW and freak.

And the guys will get over the avatar...caveat: are you male or female?

A pm to me is fine, for non-public info.

Sent from my eVo
    I know it sounds bad, but I really hope this happens to a large chunk of iPhone users on Verizon. Verizon has made a lot of anti-consumer moves lately, and if they mess up with their cash cow, it will be sweet revenge.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    A verizon lashing is already planned for tomorrow..... they jacked this up, they should fix it. I really do appreciate all the advice people! The Avatar is supposed to be a joke, I get a kick out of peoples responses hahaha, but the hoff is awesome, the guy has little to no talent, worked as a talent evaluator, can't sing yet is idolized by the german population, and worked with Pam anderson. Come on you have to give it up for the guy! Ohh and I am a dude don't mind you asking as far as the problem goes I think I have a corrupt usb drive or just not enough power to keep the port active throughout the reboot at 4% since I wont load past that. I was going to nuke the port per the directions on internals but I can't find the installed uInstall pkg after extracting the webos doc .jar nor have I worked with nova, although its all linux and looks very similar to android as far as inputs. Thanks again

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    "Originality.....There's NO app for that!" -Th3H0ff
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Well VZW is overnighting me a "certified like new" pixi to be here by tomorrow.... 2 hours on the phone to make it happen yuk. 4 unhelpful employees and 1 nice guy. I did manage to doctor the pixi all the way before coming to that point though. I had to bypass the account login using these instructions on howardforums post 6 Palm Pre & Pixi Bypassing the Activation Process , and the windows command prompt with the developer bypass by palm Developing on an Unactivated Device - HP Palm Developer Center , Then and only then did webos doctor load past 4% and completely reflash webos. Unfortunately same results when trying to activate. S o I way till tomorrow...
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Received my "ceritified like new" pixi today..... Hooray, only 3 dead pixels in the middle of the screen.....fml. Called VZW and they are sending another one out for delivery tomorrow..... Waiting sucks!

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    hey man, ive had 5 pre replacements and 3 pixi replacements with their "certified like new (BULLSH!T)' devices. so dont fret. Verizon just blows, period.
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Okay changed my Avatar.... for all the insecure in their manhood guys out there.... jeeeesh. Joking it was time for a refresh anyway!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHoff View Post
    Okay changed my Avatar.... for all the insecure in their manhood guys out there.... jeeeesh. Joking it was time for a refresh anyway!
    I feel much better about myself now...

lol

Swyped from my HTC HD2 (CM7)
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    lol I thought the old one was funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I feel much better about myself now...

lol

Swyped from my HTC HD2 (CM7)
    Don't you find it kinda odd that some guy is sporting an avatar of a half naked guy , then changes it to another pic of the same guy ?? Well I do !

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12