Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The 8MB option is in the Govnah version in the testing feeds.

-- Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    The 8MB option is in the Govnah version in the testing feeds.

-- Rod
    I think it's safe to say that we can release the testing feeds govnah to the public with the 8mb option. Seems silky smooth to me.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    So my verizon pixi plus is set to arrive today via FedEx. New to webOS and I'm looking forward to it. I've had an upgrade since last November but I've been underwhelmed by Android and I'm not about to buy an iPhone 6 months into a product cycle so I decided to go with the pixi because I had heard GREAT things about webOS and the phone was cheap off-contract. Here's my real question(s)

1) Should I overclock straight out of the box or should I "break it in" a bit first?

2) What's the stablest overclock settings for the verizon pixi, specifically? I know grndslam swears by his but I've read some good things from errbin and sketh as well. Any of you have the verizon pixi plus?
    I will say this, you may want to mess around with it with the default palm kernel for at least a few days just so you can appreciate how much better it runs when overclocked.

Also, as far as overclock settings, ive pretty much stuck with the default settings and I dont have any complaints.
    Quote Originally Posted by herkyMD View Post

2) What's the stablest overclock settings for the verizon pixi, specifically? I know grndslam swears by his but I've read some good things from errbin and sketh as well. Any of you have the verizon pixi plus?
    I'm pretty certain Errbin, Grndslm, and myself all have very similar profiles. I use mine of course, I love it, battery lasts epically long since my main use of the phone is light web checking, and texting, no phone calls, really.

All three profiles are good, just use what works best for your Pixi, there's no magic profile, it seems. My Pixi+ is as good as I'd ever need it to be for what I use. If that helps.
    My max frequency in govnah only allows me to go to 600, am I missing something here?
    you do have uberkernel installed, right?

also make sure you've done a complete power off and on after you install a new kernel.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12