Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    I periodically check Verizon's web site to see if the Pre 2 has shown up and the only Palm phone I've been seeing is the Pixi Plus. This morning it is gone too. Zero Palm phones listed on the Verizon Wireless web site. I'll be optimistic and hope that means something good is about to happen.
    ditto
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    I also notice that on AT&T's site all Palm phones are free, zero activation fee, and free overnight shipping. I don't know how long that has been the case, but they are definitely trying to move them out of inventory.
    I saw it too. Damn. I am waiting for my current contract expiration at March. Try to get a pixi at that time to use the free 3g hotspot feature. Now will stick with my palm centro. Maybe push me to upgrade to android.

Quote Originally Posted by reidme View Post
    I periodically check Verizon's web site to see if the Pre 2 has shown up and the only Palm phone I've been seeing is the Pixi Plus. This morning it is gone too. Zero Palm phones listed on the Verizon Wireless web site. I'll be optimistic and hope that means something good is about to happen.