Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ok, so i have my phone, i did everything i was suppose to to turn the phone on, made my palm account and all. I cannot download any apps, they get to the installing part and it just says installation failed, no matter the app, there is just no way to download anything. If anyone could help me with my ******* phone that would be amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth James View Post
    Ok, so i have my phone, i did everything i was suppose to to turn the phone on, made my palm account and all. I cannot download any apps, they get to the installing part and it just says installation failed, no matter the app, there is just no way to download anything. If anyone could help me with my ******* phone that would be amazing.

I have the same problem, recently activated verizon pixi plus, made palm account. app store doesn't work. just get the installation failed error on every app.
    preware works just fine though.

anythoughts? thanks!
    Hello, stumbled into the same problem after doctoring my Pixi.

You have got to install a new certificate, please look here:
    HP to issue root certificate fix, ensure continued access to webOS cloud services | webOS Nation - worked fine for me.

However, I still cannnot register a new credit card - anyone got a fix for that?

Andres.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12