1.    #1  
    Thanks for looking, I need your help.

Yes i know freetetherd...armv7 is for the pre, but others, including me have got it working! I installed it with QuickInstall and I also installed a certain hotspot app (MHS) and they worked on my ATT Pixi which i use on Rogers.

The problem is, after doctoring my pixi, the us.ryanhope.freetetherd_0.0.3_armv7.ipk will not install anymore. I keep getting an error:

ERROR: An error occured while attempting to install .us.ryanhope.freetetherd_0.0.3_armv7.ipk

Clearing state_want and state_flag for pkg=us.ryanhope.freetetherd (arch_priority-0 flag-16 want-2)

An error ocurred, return value: 4.

Collected errors:

Cannont find package us.ryanhope.freetetherd.

Check the spelling or perhaps run 'ipkg update'
    I don't get it?!? Thanks for your help, I'd really like to have this working again.
    Quote Originally Posted by bradleyj View Post
    Thanks for looking, I need your help.

Yes i know freetetherd...armv7 is for the pre, but others, including me have got it working! I installed it with QuickInstall and I also installed a certain hotspot app (MHS) and they worked on my ATT Pixi which i use on Rogers.

The problem is, after doctoring my pixi, the us.ryanhope.freetetherd_0.0.3_armv7.ipk will not install anymore. I keep getting an error:

I don't get it?!? Thanks for your help, I'd really like to have this working again.
    You are using the out of date version of freeTether (or freeTether service). Please see the freeTether thread for details. There is also a wiki explaining installation and usage.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I just tried FreeTether and it worked great, I guess I can just forget the Palm MHS and freetetherd option.
    Quote Originally Posted by bradleyj View Post
    Thanks, I just tried FreeTether and it worked great, I guess I can just forget the Palm MHS and freetetherd option.
    Pretty much since you have more options with freeTether.

FYI... the freeTetherD was the service end of freeTether in the 0.0.1 version. Now that service is integrated in with freeTether itself in the 0.99.x release(s).

Glad you got it working.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie