1.    #1  
    I have searched and cannot seem to find such a patch; I really like the red/green button vs. the slide to answer screen.

is there some patch I've missed or some method to set this as the only answer screen? I appreciate the help!
    I think it's slide when the phone is locked.
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by na.cuig.taidhs View Post
    I have searched and cannot seem to find such a patch; I really like the red/green button vs. the slide to answer screen.

is there some patch I've missed or some method to set this as the only answer screen? I appreciate the help!

I just noticed yesterday that my phone is
    red/green button to answer when it's one of my contacts calling me
    and the slide when it's a unknown number

would be nice to have all calls the red/green button
  4.    #4  
    my wife is a contact and requires a slide. Also I have had this in non lock mode also, it almost seems random. There must be a way to force the 2 button. I'll have to commission WebOS Internals to look!
    It's "slide to unlock" when the phone is locked, and the red/green buttons when it's not. That way you don't accidentally answer it when reaching in to your pocket.

When on the touchstone, there is a patch that will prevent the screen from going dark and locking. But in your pocket, unlocking will be a required first step.