Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    I just realized that the touchstone back is thicker than the regular one.

I always wondered why it seemed so SUPER thin with the back off and thicker than an iphone with the back on. Boo. The added convenience is nice but with the better magnetic flap (vs Pre), it's not really that useful to me anymore.
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    whuh?
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    ok. I'm definitely making a hullabaloo about only a 1-2 mm of extra thickness. Sorry

If you look at the back of your pixi with a TS cover (mine is the orange one with dimples), the camera is not flush with the back, it is inset slightly. This is flush in a non-TS back. This isnt the thickest part of the back either. I suppose there needs to be room for the coil so it makes sense, still a tradeoff though.
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    I actually like the TS back because it is easier to grip. I will gladly take the miniscule thickness add-on in exchange for not dropping it all the time lol.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    I didn't notice that it was any thicker. Now where did I put my old slick Pre back cover?
    I gotta agree with mike. The added grip is nice and oh the fact that its capable of wireless charging is nice too! Pros>Cons.
    If it's thicker it has to be less than a mm. I'm not seeing a problem here.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    It also adds a little much needed weight to the Pixi. I vastly preferred the touchstone back in all instances when compared to the original.
    Come play with my Twitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by bradenfontaine View Post
    I gotta agree with mike. The added grip is nice and oh the fact that its capable of wireless charging is nice too! Pros>Cons.
    My ego says thank you as well

My Themes:CLICK HERE