1.    #1  
    Sometimes, for no real reason that I can think of, my pixi will become 'upside down', I mean that the stuff on the screen is upside down and I can't get it right side up again. Then I turn the phone off and when it comes back on the word 'Palm" is backwards. What causes this? Usually it will eventually go back to normal.
    Really? Mind posting some pictures if possible? I've never heard of that.

What I would suggest doing, as you've probably heard 100x over, is re-doctor it.

Except the first problem sounds like a hardware issue, maybe the accelerometer is messed up.
  3. Lkr
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzylemon View Post
    Sometimes, for no real reason that I can think of, my pixi will become 'upside down', I mean that the stuff on the screen is upside down and I can't get it right side up again. Then I turn the phone off and when it comes back on the word 'Palm" is backwards. What causes this? Usually it will eventually go back to normal.
    I've had this happen before. Usually if I just hit the power button to turn off the screen and hit it again, it is fixed
    I know there was a similar post, quite awhile ago, but I don't know if it was ever resolved.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    The power off the screen trick works every time!
    def post some pics!
  7. Lkr
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I think the problem occurs if the phone isn't being held in it's 'normal' position when powering up
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Mine done this. It was crazy! never figured out why though
    jeez am I the only one that's never seen this?!
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    I've not had this but my phone sometimes is not responsive when coming off the touchstone with stock kernel, maybe it gets too hot. Weird. nyway, off topic srry
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    heat will do some strange things to these phone, all electronics in fact. Keep an eye on your temps. Battery AND cpu.
    I've had this happen. I usually just pop the battery out and then back in and reboot and everything is fine.

Have no idea what causes it but had it happen about 3 times now. It's only a minor inconvenience.
    My girlfriend's just did this! (We have the same phone, I have more mods on mine though):
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    I also had this issue and my taps were also reversed if you tapped the bottom of the screen the button on the top was hit. Ended up formating my pixi instead of rebooting...

Wish I just pulled the battery instead of shutting down.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    This is the odd thing my pixi does.

anyone else seen this?

It also recently has been stuttering the alert bing-bong. its more like bibibibibibibing-bong. this only happens sometimes.