1.    #1  
    Hello,

I have a Palm Pixi with a gesture area that lacks responsiveness. The bottom of the screen itself does as well. For example, when the message notification appears, it sometimes takes multiple taps. Or, as I got used to a few months ago, if you open the launcher and close it, then a single tap on a notification always worked.

The gesture area also seems to only take me "back" occasionally. This phone was a refurb.

I am using a Pre now and have the spare Pixi, still in amazing shape other than the screen issue, as well as an older Pre. I am wanting to setup some other family members with these phones, but am not sure that this Pixi will be user friendly because of these issues. Its very frustrating.

What do you guys think Sprint would say if I brought the Pixi into them and tried to describe the problem? They have been great with giving me refurbs and such in the past, but this one seems much harder to diagnose.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by BotleRocketWar; 01/21/2011 at 01:05 PM.
    Try taking it in, but also of course try to use WebOS Doctor, 90% of the time it seems that issues are resolved by reflashing WebOS. And don't quote me on that statistic, it just seems that frequent.

But regardless I'd try to take it in, the worst that can happen is they do nothing for you.
    I saw the title and thought of my ex... But no seriously if a doctor doesn't fix it then sprint will most likely give you another referb. I've heard they are better than verizon on that aspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by bradenfontaine View Post
    I saw the title and thought of my ex... But no seriously if a doctor doesn't fix it then sprint will most likely give you another referb. I've heard they are better than verizon on that aspect.
    Rofl!

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!