Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Is there a patch that will allow me to send an mp3 from my pixi+ to a contact as an sms attachment?

P.S. Love the boards, learned alot about my Pixi+ I never knew
    "Audio/Video Attachments" should show up in preware. Assuming it's legal to hand out to people
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    cool, Thx for that I was able to install the patch and it works. But im getting a Size limit error. Is that carrier specific, or is there a patch for that as well?

And yes these are legal mp3's, stuff I made...
    I'm pretty sure carriers all limit the size of the attachment you can send just like they limit size of the actual text by limiting the number of characters you can use to compose it. (yes I used the word 'limit' a lot there) Limit
    maybe send via email?
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer
    install patch called 'share larger videos via email' to increase size limit of email attachments from 7 to 25mb.
    Quote Originally Posted by protofa View Post
    install patch called 'share larger videos via email' to increase size limit of email attachments from 7 to 25mb.
    But be warned, some email providers limit email to 5MB or 10MB. Anything over and they don't go through.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Thanks for all the help guys, the email patch seems to work good for what I need it too.