Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    To be honest, I don't even know why people get their panties in a bunch when the iPhone doesn't have Flash or when device do get Flash. Yay, you can watch full YouTube videos in the mobile browser! It's not like your phone has a native app for that. </sarcasm>
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt1219 View Post
    To be honest, I don't even know why people get their panties in a bunch when the iPhone doesn't have Flash or when device do get Flash. Yay, you can watch full YouTube videos in the mobile browser! It's not like your phone has a native app for that. </sarcasm>
    Rofl! Good point.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I downgraded from my Pre+ to a Pixi+ because I've had 5 Pre+ replacements and verizon couldn't seem to get it right. I gotta say, I'm pretty happy with it. Over clocked it isn't as fast as my Pre+ sure, but the added battery life is amazing. It works well for MY needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bradenfontaine View Post
    I downgraded from my Pre+ to a Pixi+ because I've had 5 Pre+ replacements and verizon couldn't seem to get it right. I gotta say, I'm pretty happy with it. Over clocked it isn't as fast as my Pre+ sure, but the added battery life is amazing. It works well for MY needs.
    Sweet, glad it's working for you!

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12