1.    #1  
    I want to disable the slide to unlock my screen on my pixi. I think it's pointless and very inconveinient? Please help!
    can't. However with a pre, you can just slide the keyboard open to turn on the screen and unlock.

sry
    pointless? i beg to differ.
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    can't. However with a pre, you can just slide the keyboard open to turn on the screen and unlock.

sry
    Could code be taken from sliding the beyboard open to put in a patch to make the phone think the keyboard has been opened? And bypass the lck screen even if the phone doesnt have a keybpard?
    this would be the best patch ever!!! power on and then unlock is so pointless on pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by eledesma09 View Post
    I want to disable the slide to unlock my screen on my pixi. I think it's pointless and very inconveinient? Please help!
    how is sliding the unlock button up a half inch pointless and very inconvient. Its incredibally easy and keeps your phone from **** dialing and all sorts of other things accidently. Know if you are using a password or pin also just go to screen & lock and set the secure unlock to OFF.