Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Hi guys, currently I am having issues with my Sprint Pixi and freeTethers wifi tethering, I've managed to enable "IP Forwarding" (The green light shows) by using the old freeTether app that works via usb, but the DHCP Server isn't lit, could it be that I have to have usbnet enabled? Doesn't make sense if I'm attempting to tether wifi, or must I have uninstalled the old freeTether app?
    I have freeTetherD installed, so I know that's not the issue,
    Discuss~

And sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to discuss this.

EDIT: I noticed that once I turn on USB tethering in the freeTether app (The new one with wifi tethering) it enables the DHCP server, but I'm still not getting wifi tethering going.. hmm..
    nm
    Quote Originally Posted by zadias View Post
    Hi guys, currently I am having issues with my Sprint Pixi and freeTethers wifi tethering, I've managed to enable "IP Forwarding" (The green light shows) by using the old freeTether app that works via usb, but the DHCP Server isn't lit, could it be that I have to have usbnet enabled? Doesn't make sense if I'm attempting to tether wifi, or must I have uninstalled the old freeTether app?
    I have freeTetherD installed, so I know that's not the issue,
    Discuss~

And sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to discuss this.

EDIT: I noticed that once I turn on USB tethering in the freeTether app (The new one with wifi tethering) it enables the DHCP server, but I'm still not getting wifi tethering going.. hmm..
    you DO realize the Sprint Pixi doesn't have wifi, don't you?
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts