1.    #1  
    I have the Pixi, love it and don't regret leaving Android one bit.

Question: I want to get the Touchstone, but I have my Pixi in a protective case and if I get the back for my Pixi that is required, will I still be able to charge it with the Pixi in its protective case? If I can, I am getting two.
    1 Gen iPhone > 2 Gen iPhone > Droid Eris > Palm Pixi Plus.
    It depends which protective cover it is. Most covers tell you if they are touchstone compatible or not.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I donīt see when charging my phone on my touchtone indutive charger, Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by rmmahoney View Post
    I have the Pixi, love it and don't regret leaving Android one bit.

Question: I want to get the Touchstone, but I have my Pixi in a protective case and if I get the back for my Pixi that is required, will I still be able to charge it with the Pixi in its protective case? If I can, I am getting two.
    If the protective case does not have a hole cut in it for the Touchstone to fit in, it will not work.

Personally one of the things I love best about the Pixi is that the battery cover is the case. No need to put another case on it, IMO.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    i like the case because i feel it gives it a little more protection and bulk if dropped...
    I've dropped my naked Pixi several times. Took a chunk of the corner off the rubber battery cover, but it protected the rest of the phone. Plus I've got 3 more battery covers on standby if one gets beat up too badly. Bought them when VZW and Radio Shack were clearing them out.

To each their own, but the design of the Pixi and the way the battery cover acts as its own case is one of the best things about it IMO. That and Touchstone charging.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    I bought an Otterbox for mine, and I have to remove it to use the touchstone's dock.