1.    #1  
    Five Great Palm Pixi Games For Christmas | The Smartphone App Review

Some good games mentioned there, didnt know Blue Defence was out for Pixi, would love to see Plasma Cannon released, really miss that from my Pre
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Thank you for this list my kids all have pixis and are always complaing that my pre has better games. Hopefully for 2011 pixi will have more games..
    I don't really care about games on the Pixi... it's used as phone/web-on-the-move, but it cant hurt to have a little diversion once in a while.

I downloaded Ground Effect - free/trial version I think - and the speed, controls and graphics were all pretty good to be honest. Have since deleted it as it wasn't my type of thing.

Think I will give 'Angry Birds' a whirl as an occasional time killer...
    angry birds, superjump, ancient frog... And falle and smiles and (i think) jump o clock
  5.    #5  
    yeah they should of had smiles on the list.

Nice to have a site actually cover the pre and pixi alongside iphone and android though!
    Azkend is also a great game and should work well on the Pixi screen size if they make a version. Sorli...
    You should get The Helicopter, its a very addicting game. I cant remember if its in the app catalog or preware
    Thank you for this list
    NesEm. Favorite game(s)
    I cant for the life of me understand why scrabble isnt available for the pixi. Its a great way to kill time and not completely mindless like most games. I dont usually like paying the money for the EA games but I would gladly pay for scrabble if it ever becomes available on the Pixi.
  11.    #11  
    the ea games are really expensive in uk