1.    #1  
    So I've had my pixi since February and all I do on it is call,txt,take pictures, and get on facebook. But I just found out tht this phone can do alot more things than just tht. FIrst I would like to know how do I get ringtones. I had the free ringtone app but I had to get my phone resetted by the SPrint store because my phone wasn't saving numbers so it wiped out all of my apps. PLEASE HELP ME. THNKS =)
    there is an app in the catalog that will let you make ringtones out of the 30 second iTunes.

That's the easiest way, once you buy the app.

If you connect your phone to your PC over the usb cable, you can choose "USB" and then copy ringtones onto the phone. I created a folder called ringtones to put them in. As long as they are mp3 files the phone should be able to find them when you want to change or assign ringtones from the Sounds&Ringtones app on the third tab,

Most of the cool stuff you can do beyond the app catalog requires you to install "homebrew" apps, starting with Preware. If you are reasonably savvy with computers or phones, you will find it easy and amazing. If not, you should find a friend to help you do it because it will be like getting an entirely new phone.

Welcome to your new addiction!
    Welcome aboard! There is tons of info here: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...e-welcome.html

Enjoy!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    check out Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, games. Millions of downloads for your mobile phone | Zedge. You have to use your computer and download to that and then transfer the files into your ringtones folder which you can get into if you connect your USB cord and choose USB option, you should then have a window pop up then you will be able to access your Pre directory. Make sure that you hit the "Eject" button before you disconnect.

note that it says you can download direct to your phone, but the last time I tried, it wasn't working properly, and I don't know if it's been fixed. That was the simplest solution for me, download to PC and then file transfer.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  5.    #5  
    Thnks so much you guys.! I really appreciate the help.