Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    So recently my Pixi+ has been crashing like crazy. I mean I will put in my pocket and take it out 5 min later and it will be off and I have to turn it on, its ultra sensitive, if I drop it like one foot it crashes. If it's in my pocket and I take a hard step it crashes. Half the time it's in sleep mode and there's noapps running.

What the he'll is wrong it's so annoying, having to wait two minutes for my phone to turn on to make a call or send a txt!

Any ideas
    sounds like a loose battery. How old is the phone?

also, try drBattery to check health of the battery.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post

Yeah that's what I was thinking, might also be my case thing is loose because if I put the phone to sound on, if you barely touch the area of the sound switch it turns sound off, sound on, sound off... Even if you don't actually flip the switch, also the door that the micro-USB is in doesn't stay closed any more it always flips open if you push it in.

It's 8 1/2 months old.

And it takin a few bounces too...
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    you might have a small gap just wide enough where the battery moves just enough for it to lose connect and restart when the battery moves back in place

(I had the same problem with my phone it would reset in my cargo shorts pocket because it moved a lot or it even reset sitting on my car seat beacuse of the vibration)

try folding a small piece of paper and wedging it with the battery and case securing
    the battery more preventing it from moving
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post

Quote Originally Posted by errbin View Post
    you might have a small gap just wide enough where the battery moves just enough for it to lose connect and restart when the battery moves back in place

(I had the same problem with my phone it would reset in my cargo shorts pocket because it moved a lot or it even reset sitting on my car seat beacuse of the vibration)

try folding a small piece of paper and wedging it with the battery and case securing
    the battery more preventing it from moving
    This!!!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation